Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

14 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

So the girls got together to meet. Great! That would mean dancing and some drinks and maybe some clothes would fall off. :rolleyes: But the guys were there. Who were they and why were they there? I really don't care. There wasn't as much dancing and the clothes stayed on because of them. On a side note when it comes to dancing Jess and Nicole are way better than Michelle and Candy. As for the missing time? Again don't care. The get together was a bust. 

100% better with no guys im sure. No clothes ever come off with guys watching in the room.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

10 minutes ago, F219 said:

Are you sure.  The reason I ask is she wore that white one piece that snaps at the bottom with no panties or pad underneath.  A girl on her period would not wear that.  She is wearing bikini right now without pad.  Just asking.

100% sure have two different vids where she put a pad in once while getting ready the other day and another for the white ones she has on now

15 minutes ago, vortios said:

Forgives!
I've seen many women avoid contact with drunken boys much more clearly than Jess's last night.
But would you want to enlighten me with your reasoning, which has led you to come to that conclusion?
Maybe you have some key information that I was not able to detect. And I say "I hope, be as you say!"

She avoided or limited eye contact.  She was paying attention to tearing off a part of the paper (probably to give phone number to Sia I think).  She smiled, stayed calm, but did not encourage him, and walked away when possible.  All on Cam6.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, delong1 said:

100% sure have two different vids where she put a pad in once while getting ready the other day and another for the white ones she has on now

She is wearing black bikini bottoms underneath multicolor shorts now.

8 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

J'arrive chez moi et je découvre Que Nicole et Jessica sont dans un conciliábulo dans la salle de blanchisserie (mystère Salle) Ce n'est pas sérieux !!!!!!

That's why I said that they will have to wash a lot of clothes today, in fact I think they already have.

• Upvote 1