Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Just to back you up starider, I worked in microbiology for 40 years so I have some insite into this topic, so I totally agree with you 

I've handled more samples from women with vaginal discharge than most people have had hot dinners. Most of them were negative... Which shows it's common. That's why the pads....

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, vortios said:

I am glad that the girls bought food, it was sad to see the refrigerators empty. As far as I can see, no alcohol, right?

I don`t think Lima joined them shopping. 

OF: Do all tenant buy water? I feel like they all only drink water from store, and not tap water. For me, I never buy water to drink at home, I use tap. I might in rare cases buy water when out, or on the road. 

1 hour ago, rockinvidde said:

Maybe we all should agree from now on that every time the girls go outside the apt it is for having sex with one or maybe several guy`s.

It would be so much more pleasant to read this forum then! We could also agree that Lima is the mother of all sexual actions in barc1!

Anyone who dissagree is probably blind or stupid that doesn`t see what is goin on here at this(DEROGATORY) training house.

Did you go to the same 'School of Sarcasm' as me Rock? :blush:

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, hayaxi said:

Todavía no he decidido que Lima se unió a ellos ir de compras. 

DE: ¿Tienen todos los inquilinos comprar agua? Siento que todos ellos solamente beben agua de la tienda, y no el agua del grifo. Para mí, nunca me compro agua para beber en casa, utilizo grifo. Yo podría, en casos raros comprar agua cuando está fuera, o en la carretera. 

I have said it for some time, the water in Barcelona contains many salts of calcium (very hard water), and the taste is not pleasant for someone coming from northern Europe, much softer waters. Now you can drink, in my youth, I assure you, that almost nobody drank from tap water. That's why we use lots of mineral water.

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, vortios said:

That information was received by Whatsapp, so the origin is not how it got, but it is information contrasted by CC and RLCfan participants, so I give it as good. It's not a photographic montage, or anything of the sort.

I would sure like to know what you are seeing - maybe you can PM me if better.  I have been around RLC before most of the apartment tenets were here except for Maya's and they were not the original people in that apartment. So from experience I can say that I do not think any of these people lived in the apartments before RLC was involved.    I am open to be wrong though.

9 minutes ago, hayaxi said:

I don`t think Lima joined them shopping. 

OF: Do all tenant buy water? I feel like they all only drink water from store, and not tap water. For me, I never buy water to drink at home, I use tap. I might in rare cases buy water when out, or on the road. 

Some places in the world you do NOT drink tap water.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, albacore said:

Me gustaría saber seguro de lo que están viendo - tal vez puedas PM mí si mejor. He estado alrededor de RLC antes que la mayoría de los principios del apartamento estaban aquí, excepto para el maya de y no eran las personas originales en ese apartamento. Así que por experiencia puedo decir que no creo que ninguna de estas personas vivían en los apartamentos antes de RLC estaba involucrado. Estoy abierto a estar equivocado sin embargo.

Okay, I'll tell you about PM.

4 minutes ago, vortios said:

OT, In B2, there is life! LOL I thought these girls directly were in another story.

B1, Certainly, the history of the balloons in B1, has had little route. And Jess is the cleanest girl I've ever seen.

Have we forgotten so soon the clean freak Milena??