Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Just now, DES7469 said:

I do get the point. What I said goes for RLC the same as the girls. Why keep watching something that you are not happy with. If people are as pissed off with RLC as the say then they should vote with their wallet. It's just that simple.

It is not. ... If people pay for the apartments that actually work, they also have to pay for the barcelona apartments. Its that simple.

Why is this so hard to understand. ... There is nothing good if the real life take place outside while we get to see more and more teasing. 

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

20 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

No matter how upset people are with Nicole if she starts to do open bates in full view everyone that can will be watching. And she will be quickly be forgiven. 

I'm not upset with her because what she does out of the apartment is her business not mine. and she hasn't been here long enough to judge what she does inside yet. 

Will she ever though ? Reflecting back on what I saw the previous days before  last night, now that I know what to look at, it is obvious she was already doing her "shopping" on her app, and probably just heating herself in anticipation.

Due to time passed, she obviously spent the night at the boy's place, so they may want to meet again. Or she will look for another one. But either way I fear that her nights will largely be spent outside.

I hope to be wrong, I have not given  up on Nicole yet and I will continue to view if things improve as my sub times out, but I am cautiously pessimistic.

• Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

Will she ever though ? Reflecting back on what I saw the previous days before  last night, now that I know what to look at, it is obvious she was already doing her "shopping" on her app, and probably just heating herself in anticipation.

Due to time passed, she obviously spent the night at the boy's place, so they may want to meet again. Or she will look for another one. But either way I fear that her nights will largely be spent outside.

I hope to be wrong, I have not given  up on Nicole yet and I will continue to view if things improve as my sub times out, but I am cautiously pessimistic.

That's about the best we can hope for.

4 minutes ago, MrBox said:

It is not. ... If people pay for the apartments that actually work, they also have to pay for the barcelona apartments. Its that simple.

Why is this so hard to understand. ... There is nothing good if the real life take place outside while we get to see more and more teasing. 

I'm not going to debate you on this. You do not get to pick and choose which apartments to pay for. If at some point that changes great. But for now you pay for all of them or you pay for none of them. RLC is NEVER! going to be 100% what you or anybody else wants it to be.

Take it or leave it. Simple.

• Upvote 2

Just now, DES7469 said:

That's about the best we can hope for.

The best we can hope for is RLC starting to have a better casting. ... That would help way more as to hope for some change of mind with the current cast. 

Yesterday, the last girl with any hope has decided to prefer to have the action outside of the cams (as like the other girls). Its that simple.

Just now, DES7469 said:

I'm not going to debate you on this. You do not get to pick and choose which apartments to pay for. If at some point that changes great. But for now you pay for all of them or you pay for none of them. RLC is NEVER! going to be 100% what you or anybody else wants it to be.

Take it or leave it. Simple.

You may like to hear that I am cancelled yesterday. Still some time to go, because I am on an an 3 month term. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, MrBox said:

Yesterday, the last girl with any hope has decided to prefer to have the action outside of the cams (as like the other girls). Its that simple.

About last night, if the action were outside, we have absolutely no clue if it's due to the cam.

Must RLC  add a clause on their contracts : "If you have sex in Barcelona, you must at least make it once in front of  the cam of the apartment, or you will be fined" ?

• Upvote 3

Just now, phantomcapsnet said:

The last 10 pages are over-realistic. People who complain because a single girl decided to meet a guy on a dating site. OK . It was late, and maybe a little bit  unsafe but it is her business, not mine

It not just one event. It is more the general develpment. ... We see more and more teasing and even in the rare cases somthing interesting is about to happen, the girls decide to leave the apartment.

At least for me, it is about the current cast and the related setting. ... Did you not miss the openess and the fun this apartment has seen with girls like Irma, Ilona, Anna, Elisa, Stella, ... ?