Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

14 minutes ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

Nicole does not have a period or discharge. She wear a Kotex so you can't she the out line of her pussy. The night she show her pussy was to trick you guy into thinking she was going to do thing in her room. You guys have forgot that the girls are still getting viewer few and most of you guys are still falling for this trick. This is why the girls are spending so much time in there room. They get 4 cents ever time you log into there room and stay 10 second. They can make 30 to 50 dollars a night

Err she discharged all over her sheets so she had to wash them ! Did you miss that ?

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

Nicole does not have a period or discharge. She wear a Kotex so you can't she the out line of her pussy. The night she show her pussy was to trick you guy into thinking she was going to do thing in her room. You guys have forgot that the girls are still getting viewer few and most of you guys are still falling for this trick. This is why the girls are spending so much time in there room. They get 4 cents ever time you log into there room and stay 10 second. They can make 30 to 50 dollars a night

On ‎12‎/‎15‎/‎2016 at 3:31 PM, kitek said:

15-12 18:44

Nicole walks into the kitchen. Says hello. Girls do not respond. After a moment, Lima asks about something blue that was smeared all over the bathroom. Nicole says that after all she apologized to both of them. Lima: You didn't apologize to me. Nicole explained that yesterday returned slightly drunk and was looking for something in the shower. She smeared some cream. Lima says that when she came in the morning a lot of the cream was smeared. Nicole shows that only little bit. J: That you came intoxicated it was obvious. You behaved inappropriately and fell asleep.

N: People intoxicated do different things. I'm rarely drunk. I do not drink. Yesterday it happened. She apologized and she still blames her. Should I kneel in front of you.

J: Just control how you behave.

N: I said "Jessica it will not happen again," and you're still like my mother.

L: Actually I started.

Nicole to Jessica: But you nod. I have already spoken with you . Now I'm talking to her.

Later In the living room Nicole tells how it happened. In brief. The man picked her up on the street. They made  rounds through some bars. He wanted to drag her to his. place She did not want to. They took taxi to her place and landed in her bed. (She talks as if she did not know this guy before.)

In the kitchen she tells the same to Jessica, Nicole says that the guy talks in Spanish with a terrible accent. He works at Barcelona and is learning Spanish. I have not heard what's his nationality. Jessica asks whether he fell in love with her, and if Nicole is getting married.

N: No. God forbid!

Then they talk about what Jessica cooks. Enters Lima and says that a woman can with regular partner create a point on the body that later if they do not touch there then they won't have sex.

Later Nicole, phoned her mother for advice on how to wash the sheets because she had a period and leaked. :angel:

This is from 2 days ago so on 3rd day.  It is why she clean her sheets.  Periods on average last 5 to 7 days.

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

You guy have seen that in apt 1 that they have show more in front of the free cams. That to lure in new viewer and if you notice when they go to there room they cover up. Yes there a few girls that will show and do some thing in there room like Lime but the other girls don't. Nicole got you rope in now and you think she going to be all this. Well just wait and see she going to be like the girls in apt 2 BORING

Jess often Naked in her room and Bates in the Shower! Nicole shows more upstairs than she does downstairs so im sorry i don't relate to any of that.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, sulzer25059 said:

Err she discharged all over her sheets so she had to wash them ! Did you miss that ?

That was the morning that guy finger the shit out of her. That was the only time i seen discharge on the bed sheets and the other time i seen her have discharge in her kotex is when she goes of and come back . Also i have seen her wear the same underwear and the same kotex 2 day in a row

9 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Jess often Naked in her room and Bates in the Shower! Nicole shows more upstairs than she does downstairs so im sorry i don't relate to any of that.

You must be very lucky to log in when Nicole is nude. Ones she get out of the shower she will show a few min of nudity in here bed and i have seen her nude for about 10 min in her room but that was rare.

11 minutes ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

You must be very lucky to log in when Nicole is nude. Ones she get out of the shower she will show a few min of nudity in here bed and i have seen her nude for about 10 min in her room but that was rare.

I am so sorry that your eyesight is failing also.

15 minutes ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

Its true i have seen her quite a few occasions and of course when she lay on her bed naked for a quite a long time too

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, sulzer25059 said:

Its true i have seen her quite a few occasions and of course when she lay on her bed naked for a quite a long time too

I have seen her lay on the bed completely nude 2 time and that when she was going to bed. If she been completely nude any other time laying on the bed it must be when she get up and i not getting up at 3:00 AM my time to she her