Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Just now, vortios said:

Well although you and I in most cases, it would be a pity that you, like me, could not express ourselves in a free way in a forum, where you talk about things without importance. This guys, let's not lose track, just to hang out and have fun.
Your comments are valuable, like all those who do not think like me, because they make me see other realities besides mine. And that's to thank.
I encourage you to keep talking and expressing your ideas and comments.

I was really only joking and taking the piss out of myself vortios, and laughing at myself.  It's my sense of humour again. Don't worry I'll keep talking and as you say express my ideas. I know there are some out there who agree with me on occasions...:dodgy:

Thank you for your support though....:biggrin:

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

I always believe in freedom of expression and action. But I'm also concerned about my investments. And now my interest in the house and in the girls, is based on that.
We all pay because the time we spend in front of the computer screen, something that entertains us. On many occasions that does not happen. It depends on the hours of the day, of course. The girls are more busy in what you do.
But there are times of the day when I would like the girls to be more focused on giving their audience some entertainment. These hours are the "prime time" as some have called. These hours should be "sacred" to the girls.
And I go where I wanted to go.
Nicole and Lima, although the second is already gone, are more concerned about making money out of the house. Something understandable, but I do not share, and I will not bore you with my opinions about it, which I have done many times.
The case is that there is some "work", personally is not a job, which is not compatible with entertainment in RLC, because their schedules are usually very similar.
Then I ask you the following question, if you want to answer What can we do if Nicole (or any other girl) decide that it is more interesting your personal business than the business for which they initially contracted with RLC?