Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

14 hours ago, phantomcapsnet said:

i agree, but the good point with RLC, it is at anytime a girl can provide a greate nudity

Do you remember Polya ? At least 4 times in  3 months she was laid in the bed during  1 hour her legs wide open showing her pussy in the front of cam

I still hope, Nicole will give us a great show

I autoquote.

Thank you Nicole. You read my post

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm sure when she received the text from you to do something,  you hit the jackpot!

Harley you crack me up ! Yes you may go too far sometimes but the forum would be a lot duller without your posts!

• Upvote 2

THK Nodul y F219 for the information.

From my point of view, the house right now has broken down as to the good relationship between the girls.
And not because I do not see good understanding between Nicole and Jess that I have been warning for a while, but because Nicole, it seems that he took part in Lima and its parties.
Taking advantage I would love to answer Nagachilli2.
I love that you are so positive, if you had observed what I in a club, I'm sure you would have come out believing that elephants fly. I do not say it as a reproach, but because of what he says. You and I, we do not see the same images, surely.
Nicole was not so much, she was playing, but I thought everything a pre-programmed show. Of the ones you see in the hot girls club.
Nicole is unable to do things and not look at the camera to see if it is on (I suppose).
Afterwards, she is with her phone as receiving orders (you have not noticed). Whenever she reads something, there is a change of position, a change of posture, looking at the tablet, lighting the candles, always doing something.
On the other hand, and each one is free to do what he wants, but what normal girl, is put to shave the English at 2:30 in the morning?
To conclude, I disagree, but I accept that the girls have paid parties or not away from home, that they have days where the party is in their room, but from time to time, there could be a party between the girls ...
They are 12 weeks in the house ... at most, it would be 12 parties ... I do not think it would be too much to ask the organization.

• Upvote 2

I am a bad person I know. I said I would not write any more on this side, but was it no one more than I that saw when Jessica was getting ready in the morning? She took on some tight jeans that might be difficult to take off? But on the other hand, she put on a bodysuit with snaps so it goes well, pretty fast to get by. But it that was a bit unnecessary to even take on panties under that. Then she brought a selfie stick so she'll probably perpetuate its sex escapades and because she also took with her three four hundred euros she must probably go to a male prostitute! Time will show if she tells anyone of the other girls, and someone can translate for us!

• Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, rockinvidde said:

I am a bad person I know. I said I would not write any more on this side, but was it no one more than I that saw when Jessica was getting ready in the morning? She took on some tight jeans that might be difficult to take off? But on the other hand, she put on a bodysuit with snaps so it goes well, pretty fast to get by. But it that was a bit unnecessary to even take on panties under that. Then she brought a selfie stick so she'll probably perpetuate its sex escapades and because she also took with her three four hundred euros she must probably go to a male prostitute! Time will show if she tells anyone of the other girls, and someone can translate for us!

Why do you care? Or are you one of the few that are obsessed with what goes on outside the apartment?:biggrin: 

2 hours ago, rockinvidde said:

do you think jess would have to pay a guy to have sex with her

• Upvote 2