Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

16 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

La cámara en la sala de Nicole es enorme !!! El chico se dio una ducha sin problemas delante de la leva !!! Que está fuera de la ley para filmar a alguien y se difunda en el Internet, sin su consentimiento, RLC y las niñas tienen, por tanto, la obligación de advertir a las personas que regresan a los apartamentos que serán filmados! Por contra, para la lima, el tipo sabía de las cámaras, pero que no sabía para la visión nocturna !!!!
La verdadera pregunta es cómo estas chicas hacen para encontrar tan fácilmente chicos que están de acuerdo con el sexo delante de las cámaras que emite en directo por internet !!!

I tell you, there are many more questions that yesterday were made ... and a lot of stories ...
Imagine that you are watching a movie, because this is the same ...
Girls who cry because they say that in Moscow they have to prostitute themselves to pay for the studies ... later clarifies that only attends Saturdays to the university ... that university is that?
What career is studied only one day a week?
The boy finishes this spring the race with 31 years, all a portent of intelligence ... but that is not the best ... he says that he is working in the best laboratory in Spain ... a recent graduate and with his age .. I'm still laughing at that.

• Upvote 2

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

15 minutes ago, nack said:

Hi guys,how do the token system work for RLC Replay ?

If i get the premium membership now,how much tokens do i need to buy to watch Nicole's Session ?

Is it still available ?

u get about 24 hours to watch replays but nic thing went on for good 4 hours

3 minutes ago, lucasfrench59 said:

moos54 Traducido por amigos españoles

When does Nicole say that?
In fact for the boy, the house does not seem to be unknown to him ... I was surprised when it goes down to water, and goes directly to the tap of the water that have the chemical filters. Unless you know where the water is being taken, you should not see that tap.
You remember the first day of Nicole, who did not see it?

hace 28 minutos, sulzer25059 dijo:

Fue Un movimiento Superior de Nicole. Ella consiguio Lo Que necesitaba Sin El pensando en las levas. Pero Tiene Que Ser un tonto poco. Si habia levas Y Me Dijeron Que No trabajan en la oscuridad Identification del Ser Sí a la Derecha probable historia.

Sorry to disappoint you, he knew the cameras, shortly entering the room, she says "she does everything there" pointing to the room, and he responds "what a shame" between nervous giggles.

The only thing that seems true is his displeasure with the girls, especially with Jess, whom he defined as bossy ... and with the organization, because he did not allow him to move to B2 ...
Can you imagine Danaya if they put a kid in his house? And fucking in the next room?
I think she and he go out on the balcony of the living room ...

15 minutes ago, lucasfrench59 said:

moos54  Translated by friends  Spanish

si l'info vient du même ami imaginaire avec lequel tu as déjà essayé de nous faire croire pleins de trucs complètement farfelues, alors ça va on sait tous à quoi s'attendre à chaque fois que tu écris quelques choses ;-) 

je pensais que tu avais retenue la leçon quand tout le monde à demander de te virer de ce forum, car tu polluais un peu trop avec tes nombreux délires, et la je vois que tu recommences

même Vortios n'appuye pas tes dires et lui tout le monde sait qu'il parle vraiment Espagnole ;-) 

• Upvote 3

11 minutes ago, moos54 said:

SI l'información vient du même ami imaginario avec lequel tu as vu essayé de nous faire croire pleins de trucs complètement farfelues, alors ça va en Sait Tous à quoi s'attendre à chaque fois que tu écris Quelques choses ;-) 

je pensais que tu avais retenue La leçon quand tout le monde un demandante de te virer de foro ce, coche ma polluais un peu trop avec tes nombreux délires, et la je vois que tu recomienza

même pas tes Vortios n'appuye dires Lui et tout le monde sait qu'il parle vraiment Espagnole ;-) 

Thank God, I've never had to invent anything. At most, I have opined.
As for now, I do not need anyone to translate me, I know now how Kitek feels, because you can understand the conversations in their entirety. Having much more information than one can get, just by reading it.
You say no one believes me ... nor do I need you or anyone else to believe me. I put the information and that each one takes it as I want.
As for my question was very simple. When that conversation happened, because maybe I missed it ... it was to be able to get it back. I am not a genius and there are many things that escape me.
But if you bother about a minor question, there you are.

• Upvote 1