Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Hey Benfold. I remember a similar discussion about Milena's party which you were enjoying and I wasn't. Naturally I wanted Belle to get naked and she would not because guys were there so I was unhappy but you said it was real and we had the pay off of the sex sessions of Stella and Milena. Maybe because you like Danaya you now see my point of view :biggrin: Nothing should stop our favourite girls' nudity.

It's true I did enjoy seeing Stella get railed, god I miss her so much :sad:

I think the different in my eyes is that the party sex was spontaneous, Stella had never met the guy before and it was fun watching it develop. Plus it was over after a few days, whereas I think with Nicole it will be a reoccurring theme. But yeah I get where you're coming from

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

3 minutes ago, MrBox said:

That is true. We will never see a real life as without cameras. That is not posible. .... but ... It is important that the inhabitants at least try to live their lives further. ... It do not make any seens, If they just kill the time to get the money and doing nothing.

Everything is better than just teasing and fake (as with Jessica) ... Sometimes, even a bit exaggeration could be more real than anything else in this apartments, because the residents need to get out of thereselfs and interact. This was why the time with Irma and Ilona was so much fun. It was a lot of show, but we saw the personality and that was fun to watch. 

Well it will never be as it was with Irma and Ilona that was just magic!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

That's what I thought. Which tells me the problem would be Nicole.

Seems the problem may have been the all night Music rather than the Sex noise . I agree Nicole did not have much right to ask for the Tv sound down after an all night music playing bed pounding and moaning ! 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, rockinvidde said:

Mind you mrbox i think Irmas bating in her last stint was a little over the top.

Just my opinion but i really liked Ilonas bating!!

To say i liked Ilona's bating is an understatement.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 3

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, rockinvidde said:

Well it will never be as it was with Irma and Ilona that was just magic!!!!!!!!!

yes it was rockin- and know they have been sorely missed

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, Benfold said:

Hey man, Irma is doing just fine. for Christmas she's getting a visit from Megan, but I'll be enjoying that gift too :cool:

wow- what a surprise for Irma- you enjoy yourself:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

14 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Hey that's not fair on D! The only moping she's done since she came back was because they've been living in a freezer for about a week. She's got the other two girls being more active and social than they have in about a month!

Nothing against her, although I definitely disagree with the last sentence.

Back on topic: Jess turning to Lima for support because she's annoyed with Nicole for bringing guys back to the apartment is sort of hilarious. I can't quite imagine what Lima is saying in response.

• Upvote 1