Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

1 minute ago, MrBox said:

What is your reason ... what a girl doing cam shows all day long ... on cam? .... that makes no sense at all. 

I also would like to see the guys stay even a bit longer ... it was always nice to see kiko (gf of nora) for a vistit in B1 ... that was real life ... just girls waiting until their time is over is useless. ... sorry ... it is very simple

Then they should just put a couple in both apartments and be done with it. Because that's what your saying you want.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

7 minutes ago, MrBox said:

guest are a good thing on all apartments (girls or guys) .... if an apartment is already full of girls ... i like to see some guys at least from time to time ... both (girls and guys) are part of the real life ... that is what RLC should be about ... at least i think so.

I am with you in Hama
But I like all the girls together

2 minutes ago, MrBox said:

What is your reason ... what a girl doing cam shows all day long ... on cam? .... that makes no sense at all. 

I also would like to see the guys stay even a bit longer ... it was always nice to see kiko (gf of nora) for a vistit in B1 ... that was real life ... just girls waiting until their time is over is useless. ... sorry ... it is very simple

Okay already you made you're point.  But guys on here beggin for the orgy video would tell you something different.  By the way ther were as many as three orgies in Barc 2

Just now, DES7469 said:

Then they should just put a couple in both apartments and be done with it. Because that's what your saying you want.

no ... i like the idea of single girls that actually are open minded and have some fun ... lile ... Nicole ... i would also like some non single girls with bf there ... this apartments are fun because different people come together

56 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Lima can't say much when she had the guy back who kept Melissa awake for ages !

Jessica again bitched about noises at night when Nicole came down to turn tv sound down, Nicole got really pissed off and told her she behaves like a nasty bitch then Lima sided with Jessica against Nicole. They just got really nasty to Nicole, Lima forgot when she had guys over and kept everyone awake.

• Upvote 8

Just now, kitek said:

Jessica again bitched about noises at night when Nicole came down to turn tv sound down, Nicole got really pissed off and told her she behaves like a nasty bitch then Lima sided with Jessica against Nicole. They just got really nasty to Nicole, Lima forgot when she had guys over and kept everyone awake.

Thanks Kitek, it sounded like they ganged up on her so you have confirmed that. Not good really, its not like she does it every night.

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, rockinvidde said:

About the mask Jessica is wearing i don`t think that`s too strange sometime you just want to be somebody else maybe to be anonymous to the rest of the world.

Sometimes i put on a cowboyhat and belive i`m Roy Rogers:biggrin:

This really cracked me up ?

Just now, sulzer25059 said:

Thanks Kitek, it sounded like they ganged up on her so you have confirmed that. Not good really, its not like she does it every night.

Just remember how Jessica did her show in the LR almost endless .... Jessica is simply wrong in the project.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Okay already you made you're point.  But guys on here beggin for the orgy video would tell you something different.  By the way ther were as many as three orgies in Barc 2

You mean the orgy that happened as a result of a guy visiting B2?

• Upvote 2