Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

hm .. real life without falsehood. what the hell do you want from all these beautiful girls, but it will be false in everything they do now. Nah, let all the masks fall to the floor, let the girls who want to run their camshows slam the lid on their computers, do not let them take home some guys in case they would not behave without it being false. but let RLC set a respective Xbox in their apartments and they can then sit all day as Lev does, it does not seem to be false, but the real life. and then they can fill the tables are full of pulp chips and other good things to eat, so it will be at home with C & S where the couch is fully utilized, to just eat and lie down and watch a movie. for it is not false, but the real life. yes than how they move or dress or do not follow what you want to see anything in there, it's just crap and false gestures that these beautiful girls doing in your eyes. so the more negative energy and sticks you put in the wheel for them, so they will certainly listen to you and then tighten the ears and do not dare to make any major excesses, by inviting themselves. But you will eventually get to write the posts that nothing happens there, everything is just boring. yes but it was so you want it, that you will see the truth in the real life. To see only when someone gives criticism to someone in the cc posts, yes it can end in war times, because they do not accept criticism. This also knows them inside, but could not defend like us out here with words, thanks to that they need to be discreet, so the only thing they can defend our criticisms in there, is that enough to take their phones and just sit down and just let the day drain away. they have shown their response to what they thought of all the Inquisition in the hope that they got was day they did something. Is it real life you seek, then turn on the news on television, where both the terrorist and other crap happens all over the world. But perhaps it is a bit steep for some to see, then there are many here who breaks down to someone wearing a mask or make a CamShow with a happy smile on her face. Sure. we are all different in the desires of what they want to see and not see. But these girls are not robots that run with a remote control from outside. They have feelings and desire to be like them. just as we want to be every day we open our eyes. none of us would accept if the neighbor comes over and knocks on the door of one's home, and he says, you're fake, you do not do that I want to see you do, you're not real. Well, I do not think any of you would approve neighbor's choice how he wants you in his sight. without you I would probably ask him to go to hell, and ask him to acquire a life of its own. The same feeling hovering right now all over the inside of the RLC. But why is it so important that everything has to be real life without falsehood for you to be happy. are not these beautiful creations enough so lovely to see when you turn on your screens. For me, anyway they just wonderful to see, but it sure can I have some reservations with regard to disguise themselves or to do so they do not want to be seen. yes but then I think they have probably ended up in the wrong place if they are shy of itself, then it's cameras in each room and corner of 24/7. For these could probably have avoided exposing themselves to this exposure by staying at home so, and do not take up space for those who really know what is happening inside the RLC doors.

Rather cheer the girls, so they will enjoy the pleasure and so offer themselves even more.

Love peace and happiness. ✨?????

• Upvote 4

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

5 hours ago, vortios said:

Because you criticize it for wanting to see something different. Do not you see that same answer can be used for your taste?
If you want to see large heterosexual powders, even group sex, what are you doing here?
The floors of "galactic" dust do not occur in Barcelona.
Barcelona are girls flats, not couples ... why enter guys?
As you can see, I use the same weapons to say that you have as much right to ask for heterosexual sex as for the other person with lesbian sex.
I personally want to love the parties that took place this summer in the houses ... although I admit, that most things are not lesbian parties. But they were interesting, and there was no participation of boys.
Right now if there is participation of boys in the houses, it is not for the real life, but for money or for spurious interests, that have little or nothing to do with RLC, but with the personal interest of one of the participants.

It is so good to know that you do not understand simple statements.

Simply it is an girl apartment.  Not a lesbian apartment.  Some girls want dick.  Can you understand that.

• Upvote 4

Good morning beautiful Jess. Hope you slept well, so you have a lot of energy to cope smiling happily against all those who try to give negative energy to you. when they wake up later in the day. Have a super nice day anyway. ✨??

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Hilleman said:

hm .. real life without falsehood. what the hell do you want from all these beautiful girls, but it will be false in everything they do now. Nah, let all the masks fall to the floor, let the girls who want to run their camshows slam the lid on their computers, do not let them take home some guys in case they would not behave without it being false. but let RLC set a respective Xbox in their apartments and they can then sit all day as Lev does, it does not seem to be false, but the real life. and then they can fill the tables are full of pulp chips and other good things to eat, so it will be at home with C & S where the couch is fully utilized, to just eat and lie down and watch a movie. for it is not false, but the real life. yes than how they move or dress or do not follow what you want to see anything in there, it's just crap and false gestures that these beautiful girls doing in your eyes. so the more negative energy and sticks you put in the wheel for them, so they will certainly listen to you and then tighten the ears and do not dare to make any major excesses, by inviting themselves. But you will eventually get to write the posts that nothing happens there, everything is just boring. yes but it was so you want it, that you will see the truth in the real life. To see only when someone gives criticism to someone in the cc posts, yes it can end in war times, because they do not accept criticism. This also knows them inside, but could not defend like us out here with words, thanks to that they need to be discreet, so the only thing they can defend our criticisms in there, is that enough to take their phones and just sit down and just let the day drain away. they have shown their response to what they thought of all the Inquisition in the hope that they got was day they did something. Is it real life you seek, then turn on the news on television, where both the terrorist and other crap happens all over the world. But perhaps it is a bit steep for some to see, then there are many here who breaks down to someone wearing a mask or make a CamShow with a happy smile on her face. Sure. we are all different in the desires of what they want to see and not see. But these girls are not robots that run with a remote control from outside. They have feelings and desire to be like them. just as we want to be every day we open our eyes. none of us would accept if the neighbor comes over and knocks on the door of one's home, and he says, you're fake, you do not do that I want to see you do, you're not real. Well, I do not think any of you would approve neighbor's choice how he wants you in his sight. without you I would probably ask him to go to hell, and ask him to acquire a life of its own. The same feeling hovering right now all over the inside of the RLC. But why is it so important that everything has to be real life without falsehood for you to be happy. are not these beautiful creations enough so lovely to see when you turn on your screens. For me, anyway they just wonderful to see, but it sure can I have some reservations with regard to disguise themselves or to do so they do not want to be seen. yes but then I think they have probably ended up in the wrong place if they are shy of itself, then it's cameras in each room and corner of 24/7. For these could probably have avoided exposing themselves to this exposure by staying at home so, and do not take up space for those who really know what is happening inside the RLC doors.

Rather cheer the girls, so they will enjoy the pleasure and so offer themselves even more.

Love peace and happiness. ✨?????

Bet this took some piecing together Hill. Good post...:biggrin:

• Upvote 1