Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Layla, unfortunately, is a little conservative and repressed. Although she doesn't hide from the cameras. Not everyone can be like Irma. If Irma thought Ilona is tough to crack, Layla is a real challenge.

It's not that hard to tell the differance

Ok, I just went back and re-read the posts. It seems that you have been talking about Ilona and I was referring to Irma. Sorry. My mistake.

When I look at the time that Ilona has been here, it makes perfect sense. Man, that was driving me nuts because I knew that Irma hadn't arrived until mid-December and that the period she just come off of was her first.  :doh:

I'm really sorry for screwing that up. Please forgive.

Si Layla reste dans la chambre d'Irma, c'est qu'elle se plait là. Quand on se plait dans un endroit, on a envie de rester, et c'est ce qui se passe ici. Irma est en train de discuter avec Layla, laissons les et on verra plus tard!!...

GOOD LORD MAN,,,TALKING FOR 3 FUCKING HOURS STRAIGHT,I THINK THAT I'M GOING TO HAVE TO GIVE RLC A FUCKING( F- ),FOR BRINGING THIS FUCKING CHATTERBOX HERE.

I THINK THAT I'VE FOUND AMERICA'S NEWEST AND  MOST DEADLIEST WEAPON AGAINST THE WAR ON TERROR,JUST SEND LAYLA TO SYRIA TO TALK THOSE TERRORIST TO FUCKING DEATH,I COULD SEE THEM BLOWING THEMSELVES UP TO KINGDOM COME JUST SO THEY WOULDN'T HAVE TO HEAR HER UTTER ONE MORE WORD OUT OF HER MOUTH.

RLC PLEASE TAKE THE FUCKING "L",WHY CAN'T YOU GUYS EVER SEEM TO EVER HAVE BACK TO BACK SUCCESSES WITH YOUR PROJECT,IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN SOMETHING GREAT FOLLOWED BY PURE BULLSHIT.

IT'S LIKE YOU GUYS ARE SAYING "YOU KNOW WHAT,NEW YEARS EVE WAS TOO GOOD FOR OUR CUSTOMERS SO LET'S MAKE SURE THAT WE FUCK IT UP BY BRINGING IN THE MOST BORING PERSON THAT WE CAN FIND."

I TRIED TO GIVE HER A CHANCE,BUT AFTER WATCHING HER "YAPPITY YAP YAP" AND CONSTANTLY TRYING TO COVER HERSELF UP,I JUST GOTTA SAY "NEXT PLEASE",,,,,,,AND I'M NOT SAYING THAT SHE HAS TO BECOME A FREAK LIKE IRMA OR ANYTHING BUT COME ON,THIS IS NOT A NUNNERY!!! YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU SIGNED UP FOR.

AND TO THINK I GOT SO EXCITED THINKING THAT THE NEW GIRL WAS GOING TO BRING EVEN MORE FUN FOR YOUR VIEWERS,THE ONLY THING SHE HAS DONE SO FAR IS ASSASSINATE MY BONER.....END OF MINI RANT :dwarf: :dwarf: :dwarf: :dwarf: :trashcomputer: