Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Stncld, Please help me when I want to log out, I can't because my name is on top of the log out space.  How do I log out ?l

Lowering the font resolution to a smaller size should solve it.  TBG had the same thing happen to him and it worked.

reallifecams bullshit realfakeasscams.this is a fucking joke.they can be all over one another in the livingroom but in bed not a damn thing.fake ass shit.

Fuck! They fell asleep!! We get the shaft again. Anna isn't assertive enough. You had her girl, to yourself! Irma was talking with Irma. Ironically when Ilona burst into the bathroom to puke, they were getting cozy on the floor.

This sucks!

DUDES TAKE A CHILL PILL, BOTH OF YOU! YOU GETTING SO ANGRY OVER NOTHING YOU'RE ACTUALLY SLURRING! NOBODY EVER DECLARED THIS PROJECT A SEX-VILLA, STRAIGHT OR GAY! NOBODY EVER DECLARED ANY OF THESE GIRLS LESBIAN! NOBODY EVER PROMISED YOU THERE WILL BE RANDOM LESBIAN SEX HAPPENING! WHAT WE'VE WITNESSED WITH K&K WAS NOTHING MORE THEN TWO GOOD FRIENDS HAVING FOOLISH FUN. AND WHEN TWO GIRLS LIVE FOR AN EXTENDED TIME WITHOUT A MALE IN THEIR LIVES THERE WILL BE TOUCHY-FEELY MOMENTS HAPPENING. IT'S THE SAME THING WITH IRMA AND ANNA(ACTUALLY ALL OF THE GIRLS). AND CONSIDER WHAT WE SAW ON NEW YEAR'S EVE A NEW YEAR PRESENT FOR ALL OF US FROM TWO BEAUTIFUL GIRLS

ENJOY THIS VOYEUR SHOW AND STOP BEING LITTLE BABIES!!

Irma and Anna are awake Irma went to the kitchen topless and is back in Anna's room.

Yes and they are both happy and smiling probably talking about their wild night out.

Regarding Ilona and Layla, well....we'll be here to remember them what happened...they might need it :)