Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Goodbye Irma. So sad to see her leave. Ive a feeling she may be back but that might just be wishfull thinking! Something may have just happened that she just had to go home for. Time will tell.

je suis trés triste aussi, vraiment une fille que j aprecis beaucoup

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

GOOD MORNING CC,FIRST I WOULD LIKE TO THANK ALL THE POSTERS WHO STAYED UP TO CAPTURE IRMA LEAVING FOR US :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :hi: :hi:

AND SECONDLY I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT ANNA IS STILL ON HER PERIOD :yikes: :yikes:

AND THIRDLY WILL SOMEONE PLEASE TELL LAYLA TO TAKE OFF THOSE FUCKING BIG ASS CLUNKY SHOES THAT SHE IS WEARING, THAT SHIT IS NOISY AS HELL AND HURTING MY EARDRUM,AND WHY WOULD SHE EVEN NEED TO WEAR THOSE IN THE HOUSE GIRLS ANYWAY,NORMALLY GIRLS WEAR SLIPPERS OR HUGGIES,I'VE LOST TRACK OF THE AMOUNT OF TIMES SHE ALMOST BUSTED HER ASS TRYING TO WEAR THEM. AROUND THE HOUSE AND STAIRS :dwarf: :dwarf: :dwarf: :dwarf: :bang head: :bang head: :wtf:

AND FOURTH I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT ILONA IS CLEANING HER ROOM,,,,,I GUESS SHE GOTTA DO IT NW SINCE THE MAID IRMA LEFT :yikes: :yikes: :yes:

GOOD MORNING :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

Goodbye Irma  :hi:

Why is it that the best always leave first.................you would think that the  "spark plug " girls ( Irma, Kristy, Kami

et all would remain. I don't think it has anything to do with their visas............it has to do with  RLC !!!  Once the apartment

gets all the attention and and has the best viewing stats,  RLC finds a way to break it up ! Visas' weren't even mentined

this time........................Irma simply got a PM from RLC and left !!!

Why is it that the best always leave first.................you would think that the  "spark plug " girls ( Irma, Kristy, Kami

et all would remain. I don't think it has anything to do with their visas............it has to do with  RLC !!!  Once the apartment

gets all the attention and and has the best viewing stats,  RLC finds a way to break it up ! Visas' weren't even mentined

this time........................Irma simply got a PM from RLC and left !!!

probably blew their bandwidth budget all to hell - had to find a way to save some money.... :yikes:

probably blew their bandwidth budget all to hell - had to find a way to save some money.... :yikes:

The way to save money is to get rid of the  "useless" apartments ....................and there are many where absolutely

nothing happens !  Both of the Lesbian apartments could go , along with a few of the others  that never change :  Leora and Paul

and Maya and Stefan, where hardly a sound is heard !! (except an occasional moan from Leora masturbating !)  That would save

them money and bandwidth . Katka and Lenka should never even have been started ; yet they are a Premium apartment - WHY ?

Or we could all tune into Carina and watch her thighs grow ...........LOL ( now that's interesting (NOT) !