Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Yes. Quote the picture you want to talk about, make your comment, then copy and paste the text into the text box of the thread you want the response to go.

Just to clarify - Do you mean to perform a "Quote" like normal, add your comment to it, but then do NOT submit the post. But, instead, "copy" the new post box that was just created, cancel out of the original post quote (so it doesn't appear in the picture thread), and go to the proper thread and "post" the whole thing there via the paste function?

Thanks for the info. I'll give that a try.

Do you mean to perform a "Quote" like normal, add your comment to it, but then do NOT submit the post. But, instead, "copy" the new post box that was just created, cancel out of the original post quote (so it doesn't appear in the picture thread), and go to the proper thread and "post" the whole thing there via the paste function?

Yes.

1:YOU HIT QUOTE IN THE PICTURE SECTION ON WHICHEVER PHOTO YOU WANT TO QUOTE.

2:WHEN THE QUOTE OPENS,YOU THEN RIGHT CLICK SELECT ALL.

3:THEN YOU COPY THE PERSON'S QUOTE.

4:THEN YOU COME HERE IN THE COMMENTS SECTION.

5:YOU CLICK ON REPLY,AND WHEN THAT OPENS UP.YOU THEN PASTE THE QUOTE THAT YOU COPIED FROM THE PICTURE SECTION.

6:THEN IF YOU WANT TO MAKE A COMMENT YOU CAN DO SO AT THE TOP OR BOTTOM OF THE QUOTE THAT YOU JUST PASTED.

7:AND AFTER YOU ARE FINISHED COMMENTING/QUOTING,JUST HIT POST AND YOU'RE DONE. :hi: :hi: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Just to clarify - Do you mean to perform a "Quote" like normal, add your comment to it, but then do NOT submit the post. But, instead, "copy" the new post box that was just created, cancel out of the original post quote (so it doesn't appear in the picture thread), and go to the proper thread and "post" the whole thing there via the paste function?

Bookmaster, I did a thread on this. This is it:

This topic is not for all the smart arses that know what they're doing. This is for the tec dumbos like me. You know, the kind that buy cheese for their mouse :doh:

I was really unhappy that I could not comment on, or read comments attached to their original pic.

BBsq69 put me right with this simple method that only takes a few seconds.

Firstly, in the pics thread, select 'quote' as normal on the pic you want to comment on.

Left click, hold and scroll until all text shaded.

Right click and select 'cut'.

Go to comments thread and select 'reply' (at bottom of last page)

Left click on box, then right click and select 'paste'

That's it. You can now add whatever comment you want as normal.

Although I've described it in five lines, two of the lines were always required so the extra work is minimal.

Any queries, don't ask me!! Ask a mod. StnCld knows everything about everything that was ever made!

I'M GONNA SAY THE SAME THING YOU SAID TO ME OVER THERE,"YOUR SMART ASS IS NOW BANNED FROM EVER POSTING IN THE THREAD AGAIN",YOU ARE THE WEAKEST LINK GOODBYE

AND LEFT CLICK SCROLL,THAT'S THE MOST DIFFICULT WAY TO COPY AND PASTE,,,RIGHT CLICK SELECT ALL/COPY PASTE IS MUCH EASIER

RIGHTCLICK.gif.

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Bookmaster, I did a thread on this. This is it:

This topic is not for all the smart arses that know what they're doing. This is for the tec dumbos like me. You know, the kind that buy cheese for their mouse :doh:

I was really unhappy that I could not comment on, or read comments attached to their original pic.

BBsq69 put me right with this simple method that only takes a few seconds.

Firstly, in the pics thread, select 'quote' as normal on the pic you want to comment on.

Left click, hold and scroll until all text shaded.

Right click and select 'cut'.

Go to comments thread and select 'reply' (at bottom of last page)

Left click on box, then right click and select 'paste'

That's it. You can now add whatever comment you want as normal.

Although I've described it in five lines, two of the lines were always required so the extra work is minimal.

Any queries, don't ask me!! Ask a mod. StnCld knows everything about everything that was ever made!

I'M GONNA SAY THE SAME THING YOU SAID TO ME OVER THERE,"YOUR SMART ASS IS NOW BANNED FROM EVER POSTING IN THE THREAD AGAIN",YOU ARE THE WEAKEST LINK GOODBYE

AND LEFT CLICK SCROLL,THAT'S THE MOST DIFFICULT WAY TO COPY AND PASTE,,,RIGHT CLICK SELECT ALL/COPY PASTE IS EASIER.

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

It's only difficult for you because your wrist is so weak you feckin' fapper!!!

:nana: :nana: :nana: :nana:

Nice pics Thank You....

Mike gets 10 points for the pics of my sweetheart Irma...

I don't know what to make of the change in the girls. I do know I'd give Ilona a tumble just to slap that tiny butt. Anna would get more of a roll around to see what those long legs could do. As for Layla? I got nothing. Nope not interested. Just not what gets me going.

WHY ARE YOU TELLING THE WHOLE ENTIRE CC MY MEDICAL HISTORY UPDOWN,I TOLD YOU IN SECRET THAT MY WRIST WENT OUT WHEN MY BABY RITA CAME ON RLC,AND I TOLD YOU IN CONFIDENCE,THAT'S THE LAST TIME I TELL YOU ANYTHING IN SECRET,,,,,I WOULD TELL THEM ABOUT THAT CREAM THAT YOU GOTTA USE ON A CERTAIN AREA,BUT I'M NOT LIKE YOU,I DO KNOW HOW TO KEEEP A SECRET :nana: :nana: :nana: :haha: :haha: :haha: :lmao: :lmao:

It's only difficult for you because your wrist is so weak you feckin' fapper!!!

:nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: