Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

I REALLY HATE THE WAY THAT ILONA ACTS,BUT I'M NOT GONNA LIE,I WOULD REALLY LOVE TO FUCK THIS CHICK,I ALSO NOTICED THAT SHE NEVER WANTS TO BE COMPLETELY NAKED AROUND THE GIRLS,SHE ONLY DOES IT MOSTLY WHEN THEY ARE GONE FROM THE APARTMENT,THEY JUST GOT HOME AND SHE PUT HER PANTIES BACK ON. :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Another one !!

CaptureIlo_spread.jpg

Yes I heard them get home but it was a while before I got to my PC and saw Ilona on the stairs with her pink panties on. It's only a small step from being topless to being completely nude surely. ;) The girl is undoubtedly sexy (to me the sexiest on RLC at the moment) but I can only imagine what she might do with an apartment to herself whereas now I find the teasing difficult to take.

I REALLY HATE THE WAY THAT ILONA ACTS,BUT I'M NOT GONNA LIE,I WOULD REALLY LOVE TO FUCK THIS CHICK,I ALSO NOTICED THAT SHE NEVER WANTS TO BE COMPLETELY NAKED AROUND THE GIRLS,SHE ONLY DOES IT MOSTLY WHEN THEY ARE GONE FROM THE APARTMENT,THEY JUST GOT HOME AND SHE PUT HER PANTIES BACK ON. :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

IT'S NOT THAT I DON'T LIKE LEORA,IT'S JUST THAT I NEVER GET TO SEE HER BECAUSE OF CONFLICTING SCHEDULES,SO I RARELY GET TO SEE HER DO HER THING.,LEORA HAS BEEN NUDE ALL DAY TOO,AND MASTURBATED 3 TIMES IN ONE DAY,NO WONDER SHE SLEEPS 12 HOURS A DAY,I LIKE LEORA BUT LIKE I SAID,HER TIME ZONE IS NOT GOOD FOR ME,SO I ALWAYS MISS WHATEVER SHE DOES,BUT FROM WHAT I'VE SEEN IN THE LAST 3 WEEKS I'M LIKE DAMN THAT GIRL IS SEXY,SENSUAL AND SHE DOES PUT ON A SHOW FOR HER MANY FANS.

SHE HAS COME A LONG WAY FROM THE FIRST DAY THAT I WATCHED HER WALK INTO HER OLD APARTMENT,,,I WAS LIKE I HOPE THAT THIS GIRL IS A GOOD REPLACEMENT FOR MARIA,,TURNS OUT SHE IS :yes: :yes: :yes: :woohoo: :woohoo: :hugnkiss:

Yes I heard them get home but it was a while before I got to my PC and saw Ilona on the stairs with her pink panties on. It's only a small step from being topless to being completely nude surely. ;) The girl is undoubtedly sexy (to me the sexiest on RLC at the moment) but I can only imagine what she might do with an apartment to herself whereas now I find the teasing difficult to take.

>:( >:( >:( Este apartamento de "chicas modelos" se esta convirtiendo en una cuesta abajo, cada dia la misma rutina , lo que tienen que hacer estas "top models" es invitar a los amigos y follar dentro del apartamento, no fuera como lo estan haciendo, en poco tiempo este apartamento se podra comparar con Dasha-Demid.Mas follar dentro del apartamento y menos paseos en bragas.CALIENTAPOLLAS

Most on the Forum have been here long enough to know you can almost predict what's going to happen in this apartment.

If they ever do by chance have a little Lez Love RLC would have this apartment Under Maintenance quicker than you can blink your eyes.

Why?  I don't follow this drama as closely as some and may be missing something.