Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Hoping for something to happen but never will happen.  :lmao: :lmao:

It's the History of the Apartment

There is a certain irony about this apartment. It is, I'm sure, the most viewed by some way, and yet it is

also the most 'celibate' on RLC. In over a year, not counting Nora and Kiko, there has only been a handful of occasions

when any actual intercourse took place, and then it was mostly under covers.

What, I think, this shows, is the attitude and meaning of voyeurism.

The 'expectation of excitement' and the 'excitement of expectation', are far more important to the voyeur than

predictable sexual activity. This is why, even although we all know that nothing will happen, we are still viewing

in large numbers. Nothing is going to happen.......but......it is not impossible that it might!!!

:scratchchin: :scratchchin:

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Sir you mock me, I challenge you to a duel

Seriously though wouldn't that be great ... especially if a naked Ilona was sat on her face with Layla's tongue up ...  ;)

I'M GONNA ACT LIKE BBSQ69 AND SAY THAT THIS WOULD HAVE BEEN THE PERFECT PIC IF SHE WAS JUST 45 DEGREES TO THE RIGHT,THE SUN WAS SHINING THE BIRDS WERE CHIRPING AND THIS CAMERA WAS MORE ZOOMED IN. :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss:

Shot12011.png

dfCcap I agree, but the problem is the other apartments are so friggen boring except for when Leora is awake that you find yourself still coming back to the girls apartment just see if there might be a chance for something to happen. I scan all the apartments on a regular basis when I am on RLC. But is getting to be less and less. If I wanted to watch people sitting around and talking, I think I would rather watch a movie on TV. :headache:

I understand what you are saying and I agree.  I haven't visited RLC site in a few days now, it just isn't worth me wasting time with, to boring for me!  I have caught up on all my DVR'd shows from being gone for the past several days and it feels good!!

THIS PRETTY MUCH SUMS IT UP RIGHT HERE,THAT'S WHY KRISTY HAS,AND WILL ALWAYS BE THE MOST POPULAR GIRL IN RLC AND CC'S HISTORIES,BECAUSE OF WHAT SHE BROUGHT TO THIS APARTMENT AND TO ADD KAMILA TO THE MIX,,,THEIR CHEMISTRY WAS UNRIVALED BY NONE.

KRISTY AND KAMILA WERE BOTH ON THEIR PHONES JUST AS MUCH AS THESE GIRLS ARE DOING RIGHT NOW,BUT YOU KNOW THE REASON WHY 99% OF THE TIME WE NEVER NOTICED THEIR PHONES,,,,,BECAUSE OF WHAT THEIR HANDS WERE DOING TO THEMSELVES OR EACH OTHER WHILE THEY STARED AT THEIR PHONES OR LAPTOPS......OTHER GIRLS MAY SIT ON THE COUCH AND I GET SO BORED THAT I FALL ASLEEP,BUT WITH K&K ON THAT COUCH OR IN EACH OTHERS BEDS,THE ANTICIPATION WAS ALWAYS UNBEARABLE,WITH THE WILL THEY WON'T THEY....

.......COULD,,,,,,,YOU,,,,,IMAGINE,,,,,,HOW,,,,THIS,,,,,PLACE,,,,,,WOULD,,,,,,HAVE,,,,,REACTED/ERUPTED,,,,,IF,,,,,KRISTY,,,,SUCKED,,,,,,ON,,,,KAMILA'S,,,,,TITTIES,,,LIKE,,,,,HOW,,,,ANNA,,,,,DID,,,,,TO,,,,,IRMA OHH MYYY GOOODDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is a certain irony about this apartment. It is, I'm sure, the most viewed by some way, and yet it is

also the most 'celibate' on RLC. In over a year, not counting Nora and Kiko, there has only been a handful of occasions

when any actual intercourse took place, and then it was mostly under covers.

What, I think, this shows, is the attitude and meaning of voyeurism.

The 'expectation of excitement' and the 'excitement of expectation', are far more important to the voyeur than

predictable sexual activity. This is why, even although we all know that nothing will happen, we are still viewing

in large numbers. Nothing is going to happen.......but......it is not impossible that it might!!!

:scratchchin: :scratchchin:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

DUEL ACCEPTED SIR,IF I WIN I GET LEORA,IF YOU WIN YOU GET NIKKI OR LAYLA :haha: :haha: :lmao: :lmao:

Sir you mock me, I challenge to a duel

Seriously though wouldn't that be great ... especially if a naked Ilona was sat on her face with Layla's tongue up ...  ;)

Sounds good, DES, I'll make it happen!

No seriously. I think I'll communicate with RLC about it. What have we got to lose? You know, if we get them russian apartments we won't have visa issues!

The other thing to do, which I won't do, is to try to communicate with the girls on their vk pages. I would feel wrong about it. I am 60 years old, happily married and would feel awkward talking to 20 somethings. Heck, my married daughter is 27! Maybe others can do it.

On Voyeur Villa, I know of several cases where people actually have befriended some girls who used to be there on their vk pages. So, it isn't impossible.

It's possible....................believe me. ;)

... wait a minute ... (as realisation slowly dawns)

Looks like we'll have to swap Leora and Rita at a Cold War border crossing

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

DUEL ACCEPTED SIR,IF I WIN I GET LEORA,IF YOU WIN YOU GET NIKKI OR LAYLA :haha: :haha: :lmao: :lmao:

WOULD I BE CALLED A LOSER IF I END UP GETTING MY EYES BLACK AND BLUED BY IRMA'S BOOBIES,WELL IF THAT'S THE WORST THING TO HAPPEN TO ME,THEN BY ALL MEANS SIR "UN-GUARD" :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I warn you, my chosen weapon is Irma's boobies

Can anyone tell me why the fuck my CC pages get too big and I have to keep fucking scrolling from side to side to like posts. It is eating at my last freaking nerve!!!!! Anybody have a suggestion what  to do? If I resize it shrinks to too little!

It takes me ten freaking minutes to read a couple pages of  posts and liking them!

Mikey, you described exactly what K & K did to us. It did other things to me also but I think you get that. That fucking night with Kristy massaging Kami with oil all over her freaking body, mere millimeters from Kami's honey pot and playing with her boobs. The anticipation absolutely killed. And these girls were kind of in love with each other. If I was in touch with them I would tell them they were in love with each other. They wouldn't believe me. It was an asteroid hits the earth type love. And they weren't even lesbians! Maybe Kristy was bi.

Hey BBsq and mikey, love that duel stuff! I am drawing up a trading card game right now. Then you guys can have your duel, or you can even trade with the "enemy" if you want. On the other site, Old Dudes, I am going to shortly list the girls to be in the game. You guys can add anybody else I forget. Look for it there.

IT COMES FROM PEOPLE  WHO LIKE TO SUPERSIZE THEIR PHOTOS :yes: :yes: :yes:

Can anyone tell me why the fuck my CC pages get too big and I have to keep fucking scrolling from side to side to like posts. It is eating at my last freaking nerve!!!!! Anybody have a suggestion what  to do? If I resize it shrinks to too little!

It takes me ten freaking minutes to read a couple pages of  posts and liking them!

Mikey, you described exactly what K & K did to us. It did other things to me also but I think you get that. That fucking night with Kristy massaging Kami with oil all over her freaking body, mere millimeters from Kami's honey pot and playing with her boobs. The anticipation absolutely killed. And these girls were kind of in love with each other. If I was in touch with them I would tell them they were in love with each other. They wouldn't believe me. It was an asteroid hits the earth type love. And they weren't even lesbians! Maybe Kristy was bi.

Hey BBsq and mikey, love that duel stuff! I am drawing up a trading card game right now. Then you guys can have your duel, or you can even trade with the "enemy" if you want. On the other site, Old Dudes, I am going to shortly list the girls to be in the game. You guys can add anybody else I forget. Look for it there.