Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

DAMN SHE SEXY ASS FUCK,ALL GUMS TOO,SO SHE CAN SUCK A MEAN DICK,I WOULD DEFINITELY HIT IT :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Here's a pic of what the new girl that's supposed to arrive tomorrow  looks like.

5000000000000000.jpg

Ilona was teasing Layla, and went for the Kity cat, scared the shit right out of Layla. She immediately covered up with the covers to protect hereslf from any more advances like that, to bad she doesn't want to play anymore. :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :woohoo: :woohoo: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: Layla you chicken !!!!!

post-58006-145739691754_thumb.png

THE OTHER QUESTION THAT I WANT ASK ILONA IS THAT WHY IS IT THAT EVERY TIME YOU ARE PLAYING WITH IRMA,ANNA AND NOW LAYLA YOU HAVE TO STOP IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FUN AND GO GRAB THAT FUCKING LAPTOP OR IPHONE,I'VE SEEN IT HAPPEN EVERY SINGLE TIME,TONIGHT IS NO EXCEPTION,,,,DOES SHE THINK THE WORLD IS GONNA COME TO AN END IF SHE DOESN'T PICK UP THAT MACBOOK PRO,IF WE WERE TO PUT ILONA ON A DESERTED ISLAND COMPLETELY ISOLATED FROM TECHNOLOGY,I THINK THAT SHE WOULD COMMIT SUICIDE,SHE JUST COULDN'T HANDLE IT,,,,,,,,,,,JUST LAY ON THE BED NEXT TO LAYLA AND PLAY WITH HER AND LAUGH AND GIGGLE AND HAVE A CONVERSATION,AND WHATEVER ELSE YOU WANNA DO AND LEAVE ALL ELECTRONIC DEVICES DOWNSTAIRS :trashcomputer: :trashcomputer: :bang head: :bang head:

Yeah, that basically sums it up. Ilona wants to fool around with Layla like the teenage girls in a slumber party, but the other girl is scared and won't play. But is Ilona serious about it or just experimenting? I think she is experimenting, probably won't know what to do if she gets there. Ilona does remember Irma's boobs giving her a mini orgasm and may want to see what she can do for Layla. But she doesn't know how to turn on a woman so she just grabs at it (Layla's pussy).

Someone said that Ilona gave herself an orgasm with the shower jets, is that true?

Maybe our little Ilona is starting to grow up. But, ditch the laptop, Ilona.

I don't think Layla will let something happen, but she seems to be trying to get towards it.