Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

While all you deadbeats have been watching nothing happening here, I have been at

Zoya's watching......nothing happening!!

However, I think my fantasy of Zoya with her guest kicks the shit out of your fantasy of

Laptop Girl and Suzy Wong.

:nana: :nana: :nana:

Upndown, the odds of Lev's guest making it with a girl is more like the likeliness of an asteroid hitting Moscow or Layla playing with her pussy. How about the odds of us seeing Lev's guest's nipples? Even celebs have nip slips more often than that girl.

Upndown, the odds of Lev's guest making it with a girl is more like the likeliness of an asteroid hitting Moscow or Layla playing with her pussy. How about the odds of us seeing Lev's guest's nipples? Even celebs have nip slips more often than that girl.

Yes, it will never happen, but I am talking about the fantasy, not the facts.

I have been blessed with an imagination that, if I could film it, I could sell for a fortune!!

:lmao: :lmao:

That statement would be definitely true if Leora wasn't on RLC - pretty sure she's broken the 24 hour mark. Nelly has also been pantiesless for a very long time but she cheats by putting on trousers to smoke or shop but technically no panties.

TIN FACT ILONA SET AN RLC RECORD YESTERDAY FOR GOING THE LONGEST WITHOUT WEARING ANY PANTIES

Please remove this comment from Pictures section.

While all you deadbeats have been watching nothing happening here, I have been at

Zoya's watching......nothing happening!!

However, I think my fantasy of Zoya with her guest kicks the shit out of your fantasy of

Laptop Girl and Suzy Wong.

:nana: :nana: :nana:

That would be a possibility if Lev wasn't always sniffing around trying to get some.

Can't say I dislike the guy, detest is more appropriate, he 's a sleaze bag and doesn't respect his woman.

Thank you SO MUCH for the bathtub photos EUROMIKE69.  I Can't get enough of Layla's beautiful naked front body.  And the two of them together, well that's a big bonus.  Thanks again.

I did not catch this, some of you  which have video to share? The hole bath session, please :-)