Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

YOU ALREADY KNOW THAT MIKEY HAS TO DO IT DIFFERENTLY AS USUAL,,,WHY TELL YOU WHEN I COULD JUST SHOW YOU MY TOP 5 :woohoo: :woohoo: :drool: :drool: :drool: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss:

RITA MY BABY

rita13.gif

KRISTY

kristytouchkamipussy1.gif

KAMILA

akamilapose.gif

IRMA

irmasuitcasepack.gif

IRMAMIS1.gif

MILANA

amilanaass1.gif

Seeing the pics of Kami and Kristy reminds me how good this apartment can be.

At the moment however, I can't see anything that's going to happen if Ilona stays.

She is simply not the right person for the job! Compared to Ilona, I'd have Nora

back in a flash!!

GIVE AWAY YOUR IDENTITY AS A CHUBBY CHASER,,,BUSTED!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :haha: :haha: :haha:

I CAN SEE THAT YOU LIKE THE BIG MAMAS,,,AIN'T NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :clap:

ok i will name my 5 favs ,but think this will give a clue to my real identity , here goes alma.. mia .... big red (guest of c&s).... veronica and beatriz ,

GIVE AWAY YOUR IDENTITY AS A CHUBBY CHASER,,,BUSTED!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :haha: :haha: :haha:

I CAN SEE THAT YOU LIKE THE BIG MAMAS,,,AIN'T NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :clap:

moi qui ai tant apprécié alisa!!!! et personne pour parler de la jolie alisa?!!! :headache: ;)

I who so appreciated alisa !!!! and no one to talk about the pretty alisa? !!! :headache:

I like Mikey's picks! I would have picked Milana but she flipped us off! (Poor girl, she believed the oldest trick in the book, older guy fucks her makes her feel special, then tells her, I told you I can't leave my wife!). I didn't want just do the past, so I included Nelly and Leora two of my current faves. And I just can't pick Lev's guest until she shows us some nip! Though she does have gooood boobs!

Upndown, I don't see your fab five. I guess based upon your post that Kami, Kristy and Nora are in there.

SO Mikey, you like curvy women as well, you see I agree with Mikey on all those as top 5, but somehow you have to fit Leora, Anna, and Blonde guest that throws good parties at Dasha's, Danaya and Coco, I am perplexed here !!!!! then you could even throw Alma in the mix  :bang head: :bang head: :bang head: :bang head: :bang head: :bang head: :bang head: :bang head: :bang head: :bang head: :bang head: :bang head: :bang head: :bang head: :bang head: :bang head: :bang head: