Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

You dont miss many things

Danaya had a little fling with Ilona.. It was like seeing Kristy .. With the dog, same as Kristy did. Then she put her hands around her and huge, picked some tits and ass. Have recorded, but I hope Mike embarks with its effects.  :hugnkiss:

Yes blame Ilona for the tree - what about the other apartments trees are still up? Maybe in Russia they stay up until the end of the month?

good morning/afternoon every 1 ..I say after Ilona is gone the tree will go lol..

Yes blame Ilona for the tree - what about the other apartments trees are still up? Maybe in Russia they stay up until the end of the month?

You really do not compare Ilona and Russia. Our tree's has long been thrown out.  :D

it is true she's a weet and fucking good girl, but i relized that she also do not like him any more their sex is being once a week +- and that is a simply say 'i do not like you any more as the past'

i'm new to real life cam but can already see what you are talking about concerning this couple.

SORRY FOR THE DELAY IN THANKING YOU DR.ROBERT,I WAS OFF COOKING BREAKFAST BUT THANK YOU AS ALWAYS FOR BEING IN THE RIGHT PLACE AT THE RIGHT TIME,,YOU AND PHANTOMCAPSNET ARE BOTH INCREDIBLE WITH THIS STUFF THANK YOU!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

I think the third one is the same time as the one you posted.

2016-01-3007_37_48-2016-01-30_05-34-37.png

2016-01-3007_38_15.png

2016-01-3007_38_52-2016-01-30_05-34-37.png

2016-01-3007_39_23-2016-01-30_05-34-37.png

The more I see of Danaya, the more I believe she is related to Kristy. Her nose, mouth and eyes are almost identical when you put the 2 side

by side in pictures.  I believe that Danaya is the older sister of Kristy and in the same business.........!!

The more I see of Danaya, the more I believe she is related to Kristy. Her nose, mouth and eyes are almost identical when you put the 2 side

by side in pictures.  I believe that Danaya is the older sister of Kristy and in the same business.........!!

i don't know this kristy you talk about but have seen some pictures of her and do see a resemblance between the two but that does not mean they are related.  they say there is a twin for everybody out there!