Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

One day, Ilona will fucking electrocute someone in the fucking tub!!!

OK guys, got all of your fab five picks, now it is time to fill in others you want in the game. Give me like 2-4 names each. Mikey and Thesta already gave me extras. I have something like 35 names so far.

I propose to add: Maya, Masha, Diana, Efim's girl friend.

Do you have the blond guest from Dasha? Guess you could add blue hair girl and curly.

One day, Ilona will fucking electrocute someone in the fucking tub!!!

OK guys, got all of your fab five picks, now it is time to fill in others you want in the game. Give me like 2-4 names each. Mikey and Thesta already gave me extras. I have something like 35 names so far.

I propose to add: Maya, Masha, Diana, Efim's girl friend.

Alina, Alma, Nina, Carina (Curly not Butch!!)

just my opinion guys i had to write this because this is what i have observed from ilona.not going to disrespect her or nothing its just what i observed.okay alot of us think she works for rlc by recruiting her friends okay then someone explain this to me.if i have a friend coming to house im going to entertain them and make them feel comfortable and hang out with them because he/she is a guest or friend but from ilona you dont get that yes she spends a little time with them but like mickey and the rest of us have said she spends to much time on her phone/laptop.if that is her friend she wouldnt be afraid to sleep in the same bed with her.she can grab a girls ass,tits and try to grab there vagina but if theres a problem where danaya had to sleep in her room because she washed everything.as soon as they try to have a little fun with her.she grab her phone or laptop.i dont think they are really friends they might know eachother but they are not really friends.because if she was she wouldnt be petrified to sleep in the same bed with her if that was her friend.like i said just my opinion.

with only a few days left on my subscription i would hope for something more but you are probably right along with the fact that ilona will probably come back from her afternoon with the guy she was talking to and will be to tired to participate.

If she meets that guy for that afternoon walk, it won't be until tomorrow. His text said "Sunday". So, all is not lost yet.  ;)

just my opinion guys i had to write this because this is what i have observed from ilona.not going to disrespect her or nothing its just what i observed.okay alot of us think she works for rlc by recruiting her friends okay then someone explain this to me.if i have a friend coming to house im going to entertain them and make them feel comfortable and hang out with them because he/she is a guest or friend but from ilona you dont get that yes she spends a little time with them but like mickey and the rest of us have said she spends to much time on her phone/laptop.if that is her friend she wouldnt be afraid to sleep in the same bed with her.she can grab a girls ass,tits and try to grab there vagina but if theres a problem where danaya had to sleep in her room because she washed everything.as soon as they try to have a little fun with her.she grab her phone or laptop.i dont think they are really friends they might know eachother but they are not really friends.because if she was she wouldnt be petrified to sleep in the same bed with her if that was her friend.like i said just my opinion.

I said from day one that this girl was not right. She certainly looks the part, but there is definitely an underlying

personality problem. Bookmaster said in an earlier post that he knew she had some problems in her earlier

life. Whether this is the cause of her actions or not, I don't know. I do know that what we have got is a girl

who is nothing like the smiley, care-free person she portrayed on her first day. I agree with you canito that

she may well be the source of the girls now coming to the apartment. However, although they may be aquainted,

I do not think it is possible for Ilona to have any 'true' friends in the sense that we know. She has created barriers

which no one can cross. This is clear in the way that she simply must control everything and everybody. This allows

her to stop anybody getting to close. If someone threatens this, she immediately jumps to the safety of her laptop

or phone. I think the girl is totally misplaced in this apartment, and is now becoming a liability by stifling the other

girls potential entertainment value. Hopefully, RLC will see this and act accordingly.

:yes: :yes: :scratchchin:

I THINK THAT THEY MIGHT BE FRIENDS CANITO,BUT YOU GOT TO REMEMBER WHO WE ARE TALKING ABOUT HERE (IT'S ILONA),YOU CAN NEVER EVER COMPARE THE WAY SHE TREATS HER FRIENDS VS THE WAY YOU OR I WOULD TREAT ONE OF OUR FRIENDS IF THEY CAME TO STAY WITH US FOR A MONTH,,,YOU HAVE SEEN DRUG ADDICTS THAT WOULD RATHER OVERDOSE ON THEIR DRUGS OF CHOICE,RATHER THAN SPEND A SINGLE MOMENT WITH THEIR FAMILY OR FRIENDS,HER PHONE AND LAPTOP IS HER ENTIRE WORLD,IT'S ALL SHE THINKS ABOUT WHEN SHE IS AWAKE,AND PROBABLY WHAT SHE DREAMS ABOUT AT NIGHT,,PROBABLY COUNTING IPHONES IN HER SLEEP :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

EVEN NOW AS I'M TYPING THIS SHE JUST CAME UPSTAIRS AND GRABBED DANAYA AND WENT INTO THE LAUNDRY ROOM TO CONDUCT SOME BUSINESS ON HER PHONE.

I'M PLANNING A TRIP TO BARCELONA TO GO TO THAT APARTMENT AND WAIT TILL THEY GO TO SLEEP AND BREAK IN,TAKE ILONA'S LAPTOP AND IPHONE AND DANAYA'S TABLET AND THROW THEM OVER THE BALCONY AND THEN GO DOWNSTAIRS AND PUT A SLEDGEHAMMER TO THEM,WHO'S WITH ME? :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Estoy planeando un viaje a Barcelona para ir a ese apartamento y esperar hasta que se van a dormir y se rompen, tomar ILONA DEL PORTÁTIL Y IPHONE Y Danaya DE TABLET Y lanzarlos por la terraza, y después ir abajo y poner un mazo para ELLOS ,¿QUIEN ESTÁ CONMIGO?

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: Y despues de todo eso nos vamos a tomar unas cervezas :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Danaya likes to touch and kiss Ilona's body, which is what she was doing in Ilona's bed just a moment ago, until she was stroking her bum then Ilona pulled a face and said something, Danaya stopped right away. Its clear Ilona will only stand so much contact.