Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :haha: :haha: :haha:

WAIT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT WHEN I CAME BACK FROM MY TRIP,OR WHEN YOU CAME BACK FROM YOUR CARIBBEAN VACATION,YES I MISS THE OLD SNAKY TOO,BUT SINCE YOU WEREN'T AN ASSHOLE ABOUT IT I'M GONNA  TONE IT DOWN IN THE FUTURE,(I'M NOT YELLING AT YOU HERE) IT'S JUST FORCE OF HABIT:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :haha: :haha:

Exactly, we go way back and since you returned from your little hiatus you've been a completely different Mikey then we used to know. You used to be the king of opportune shots and the "trigger man" of CC. Now you're the king of "retro" image and a wannabe artist. You used to be the one to call BS on people who jumped on here screaming "look, she's masterbating" whenever a girl scratched herself, now you're the one doing it. It feels like you overdosed on ecstasy or something on your trip.

And the reason I asked you to not use Caps is because it's impolite to others. You don't see anyone else here constantly type in Caps. Typing in Caps is construed as yelling, and you don't have to yell at anybody here. "Utilizing" a feature is using it randomly when the situation requires it, using it all the time is trying to be a rooster in a hen-pen. I'm sorry buddy.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

So much speculation about what the girls do when they leave the apartment, so today lets all pay very close attention to exactly what the girls do when they come back home. Actions speak louder than words in many cases. Then lets all comment on what we witness and what their actions were upon returning to the apartment. That will make for some very interesting reading Thanks in advance.

Since when have you ever seen me do what anyone on here tells me to do,and since when do you think you have the right to tell me how to write how you want me to write,Com'on Snaky we go way back,so you should know me by now,I do what I want when I want,and nobody on CC is the boss of me ok,So please stop asking me to stop writing in all caps,the feature is there for me to utilize it as I want to,I'm not forcing you to read my comments,so if you glimpse an all caps writing just keep on scrolling pass it.

Thank you!! :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :hi: :hi:

@ Mikey:

And all the rest of you that insist on the over use of the emoticons or emojies or whatever else you want to call them. One or two is enough. You don't need to add a string of them or again, the board will go back to the plain and boring 6 or 7 it had before.

And Mikey...check your Caps Lock key, it's stuck.

I was asked for a few back and I reluctantly did it and this is what I got right out of the gate.

I guess they will all need to be hidden again.

http://camcaps.net/index.php?topic=8174.0

If you weren't glued on the Ilona & Danaya thread to get your like you should have read this thread of TBG150

When I was watching her,she kept looking at countless profiles of different Women last night,and whenever she go to a photo that she liked,she began typing something underneath it. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Scouting for Girls?

This is what I have observed in the first 20 minutes of the girls returning home. They both went to their respective rooms. No bags from shopping. Immediately they both striped to their panties(certainly not a normal  for most people). Went to the kitchen in just their panties with boobs a flopping for the delicious Danaya, and the perky hard ass nips of Ilona. Grabbed a snack and  then back to their rooms to sit on the bed and check out what they missed on the electronics devices as usual. Very little conversation between them. No discussion of the days events. Finally Danaya goes to Ilona's door and talks about well I don;t know because I don't speak russian....all activities outside of the nudity i would say is very normal. So much for all the speculation

And so i goes the entertainment begins after the short conversation at the door, candles lit and in the bath together for the memberships entertainment(again not normal activity for friends to take bath together) Ilona takes phone in bath(I would kill my wife if she did that). certainly not normal I don't think LOL

I have no problem with Mikey using caps or anything else!! He is just expressing himself in his own way. Accept people for the way they are. Live and let live. I happen to think he is funny. But there are always negative nebobs that need to assert their control over things by acting like they are the gods! I for one do not accept their "authority".