Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

en fait, je suis étonné du manque d'activité de ces filles!!! elles sont jeunes et belles, il fait beau, c'est Barcelone!!! et pourtant, à part une petite sortie dans la semaine, elles ne font rien, nudité et tablette, c'est tout!!!

in fact, I am amazed at the lack of activity of these girls !!! they are young and beautiful, it's beautiful, it's Barcelona !!! and yet, apart from a small output in the week, they do nothing, nudity and tablet, that's all !!! :smoke: :smoke:

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

I agree. I think it is very sad that having traveled to an exciting new country none of the girls want to go out and explore such a beautiful city.

I guess it is good for us but it is very bad that young people prefer to live in the cyber world rather than go out and live it for real.

Danaya is like that new girlfriend that you have,that wants for you to wait about six months or more until she is sure that you love her before she will finally have sex with you,she makes you wait and wait,but oh boy when she finally gets ready to do it,the anticipation and the building up to the moment is the best thing ever!!!

If Danaya was completely nude and walking around like Ilona and masturbating in the open everyday,we would all get bored eventually and we all would be looking for the next new girl,,,,she is very smart not to just give everything away right away,because after that,there is no longer any mystery to her and we will get tired of seeing the same old routine again and again,,,teasing is what keeps us glued to this apartment everyday,,just wondering what will she do next and how far is she willing to go this time around. :yes: :yes: :hi:

I see nothing wrong with her,in fact I think she is an amazing person,very quiet,kind hearted,sweet and beautiful young lady,,,If only she had the perfect friend to interact with then we would alll get to see the more adventurous side to her,remember how she was riding and caressing Ilona,,,so we know what she is capable of doing with another person if she had the chance to do so.If only Irma was with her int the apartment right now. :yes: :yes: :yes: :woohoo:

FELICITATION à ALISA, qui est maman d'une belle petite fille depuis le 2 février!!!!!! à ma connaissance, c'est le deuxième bébé RLC, avec celui de Lora!!!! :D :D :D :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :clap: :clap: :clap:

CONGRATULATIONS to ALISA, who is the mother of a beautiful little girl since February 2 !!!!!! to my knowledge, this is the second baby RLC, with that of Lora !!!! :hugnkiss: :kiss: :D :D :D :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

en fait, je suis étonné du manque d'activité de ces filles!!! elles sont jeunes et belles, il fait beau, c'est Barcelone!!! et pourtant, à part une petite sortie dans la semaine, elles ne font rien, nudité et tablette, c'est tout!!!

in fact, I am amazed at the lack of activity of these girls !!! they are young and beautiful, it's beautiful, it's Barcelona !!! and yet, apart from a small output in the week, they do nothing, nudity and tablet, that's all !!! :smoke: :smoke:

:idk: :idk: :idk: Es cierto, es penoso que solo salgan del apartamento nada mas que para comprar naranjas y velas ( el lunes me llevo el trailer a Barcelona y voy a comprar todas las velas de la ciudad )Museos,paseo por las ramblas, Monjuit, puerto, barceloneta, tibidabo etc, etc, si, es penoso como esta juventud desperdicia sus mejores años con la mierda de moviles-tablets-portatiles. ;) ;)

FELICITATION à ALISA, qui est maman d'une belle petite fille depuis le 2 février!!!!!! à ma connaissance, c'est le deuxième bébé RLC, avec celui de Lora!!!! :D :D :D :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :clap: :clap: :clap:

CONGRATULATIONS to ALISA, who is the mother of a beautiful little girl since February 2 !!!!!! to my knowledge, this is the second baby RLC, with that of Lora !!!! :hugnkiss: :kiss: :D :D :D :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

No sera con el calvo de Skype? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Ya sin bromas, enhorabuena mama Alisa, una de las chicas mas risueñas-alegre que paso por el apartamento.FELECIDADES MAMA ALISA  :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: