Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Je suis d'accord Canito. Depuis son retour (Ilona), elle ne fait rien, et compte beaucoup sur ses colocataires pour faire le nécessaire à son confort! Elle a eu des massages, et jamais n'a donné à qui que ce soit le moindre plaisir (à part toucher les seins d'Irma). Elle est trop égoïste, ne pense pas au plaisir des autres..C'est dommage, car si c'était l'inverse, toutes les 3 s'arrangeraient très bien dans cette maison des filles!

by the hand movements i think ilona wanted danaya to go some where and danaya look to her like to say why dont you go its right there.and danaya went upstairs stomping her feet upstairs just my opinion.ilona thinks everone gotta cater to liking its not like that.

by the hand movements i think ilona wanted danaya to go some where and danaya look to her like to say why dont you go its right there.and danaya went upstairs stomping her feet upstairs just my opinion.

I think you're right, and then Ilona went straight the the laundry room on her phone. Wouldn't surprise me if she called RLC and said 'get this girl out of here'