Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

:yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby:

Shot13288.png

Untouched by human hand!!

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Hey, legr, good luck with the cardiologist. Bring  back a good report, you hear! And please get a pic of that beard cut off, I want to see you clean shaven!

Oh and about the threads, I am a multi-apartment man, like humanity is now a multi-planet species!

Like both apartments, though K & K are my favorites!

Untouched by human hand!!

u only mean just her's right? lol  Biggest joke of a girl on  rlc  I think she can dish it but when she gets it back runs with the  bathrobe tied between her legs. her last words to danyna was my popo. after she asked her if she was still wanting to mess around .  back stabbing lil child I say . she will do that to the wrong person one day and will regret it .

I sure agree with you Stone Cold,  :wtf: To much Teasin not enough Pleasin...and always starts about the time people are tuning in to K&K.... Imagine that !!!!!

RLC Monitors those girls just like they do this forum.  If any of these girls were to spread their legs and let the other give the other a pussy work over. This apartment would be Under Maintenance quite quickly.  The same goes for Kamila and Kristy RLC has them covered as well. If any sexual goes on in the lesbian department. The paying customer will never see it.

She sure doesn't seem very sick !!!! she is taking pictures of her pussy and sending sexting to someone. :wtf:

To me it looked more like she felt something on her leg and just quickly lifted the covers and used the torch in her phone to see what it was that she felt.

You have to remember these girls are super sensitive to the slightest pimple or blemish on their skins.