Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

I Wonder if Nora follows what's going on in this apt.  If so, she must be shocked at what just happened :  Danaya feeling Ilona's pussy and pulling her panties down to touch it, downstairs.  Nora would never have allowed this for sure.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

mostly all the girls since she been here have been her slave irma and anna and now danaya.ilona is to lazy to do anything for herself how long has it been since she has cooked regular food since anna and irma were their.

probably won't happen...maybe not allowed...but wouldn't it be neat if adele went out, picked up a girlfriend and brought her back??  just wishful thinking...

i like adele and danaya i just wish dayana would put her foot down on ilona and tell ilona to give her space but that wont happend because every girl that comes here falls in love with ilona dont know why for me shes boring.i rather would like to see adele and danaya becoming good friends.

It's real or just imagination? First Ilona And danaya got pillow fight DS half naked and about half an hour without iPhone now Both with tops on?

Well, they had to shop, the food they had been poor. Now they are back in bed, topless. But it appears that Ilona has MAC withdrawal continued, has laid down to sleep