Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

I wish these girls would stop living UPSTAIRS ! They just come downstairs for a few minutes a day , either to use the bathroom or get some food;

then it's right back upstairs to eat, or play or whatever.  Guess this is RLC strategy to get more Premium viewers ! :soapbox:

pretty much summarizes why I haven't signed up yet...almost did after Anna and Irma but soooo glad I didn't....yet!

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

dana the decision is your i  signed up cause of adele and danaya plus i like kami and kristy.

is true...i'd like to see more of adele but she seems to be avoiding the apartment? I never really saw Kami and kristy but wish they had some open rooms so i could...i might change my mind.  Short of that, i'm glad you decided to sign up for the reasons you did...at least as much as i am for the reasons i didn't.  !

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

I JUST GOT HERE AND SAW THIS PHOTO,,,,,,FUNNIEST SHIT EVER!!,,,,JUST LOOK AT ILONA'S FACE ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!OMG I CAN'T STOP FUCKING LAUGHING MY SIDES HURT!!

111.png

Yes a great big thank you to all posters of the pictures, as I missed most of the evenings adventures. I feel like I was there with all of you through the pictures.

Thanks again for all the hard work you do in making the pictures so wonderful for all on CC :clap: :clap: :clap:

While Ilona and Danaya are fun to watch. Mainly because they're naked. The playing around feels forced to me. Hell if Mr. Laptop hadn't met an untimely demise Ilona would still be glued to it. At this point I'm done with both of them and am more interested in Adele.

While Ilona and Danaya are fun to watch. Mainly because they're naked. The playing around feels forced to me. Hell if Mr. Laptop hadn't met an untimely demise Ilona would still be glued to it. At this point I'm done with both of them and am more interested in Adele.

i kind of agree but, haven't quite given up on Danaya yet...close...but not yet...still hoping she recovers and looks more toward adele.