Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Wonder if the girls are going out tonight? It could look like they bought a bottle or two, located in the bag in the room to Danaya. They also painted more than usual in recent days,

Yes, I noticed when they were in the kitchen that they were both looking pretty damn good.  The makeup seemed more than usual, especially for Ilona.  The night is still young, I guess we will see what they do in a little while.

Ilona and Danaya are soo fucking weird together..  ???

That's what happens when all hope for sex between two hetero girls. They do some teasing and make fun of it. ... This is way more normal than most comments in this forum.  :)

Yes Box I agree but these are not girls, they are women in their 20"s, not normal by any means is their behavior :screwy: :screwy: :screwy:

This is not a normal apartment. ... The only person who lived there for real was Nora. ... Nora is gone. ... Normal is gone. ... Including the friends, the real and the sex.

This is teasing. ... Nothing more, nothing less. ... Without it, we would only see there mobiles and laptops. ... I liked the time with Irma. There was also a lot of teasing, but they had fun, i think.