Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

that is very interesting. so adele just said I will be alone with eight guy's just make danaya feel bad lol

Before leaving Adele said to Danaya: "Tomorrow will come back and tell you." If you record a conversation we learn how she spent the time (unless of course they will not whisper to each other's ear, that they sometimes do).  :)

And you could see it live for free on chaturbate  :shithappens:

Just stopped back in to see whats happening.  Actually, i like this site better than RLC...sad, huh.  If what you're saying is true...i hope Adele never comes back...and, if it's true about Danaya, same thing.  If true, I would hope RLC would get rid of both of them.. Just my opinion as a newbie.

danaya has a sore throat from sucking too much cock last night.but shes afraid to open her legs when pantyless.

Danae has a problem with the trachea. She was assigned to a strict diet, and she drinks cold vodka. Hence the a sore throat.

Danae has a problem with the trachea. She was assigned to a strict diet, and she drinks cold vodka. Hence the a sore throat.

oh...ok.  thanks.  Hard to keep up with this whole 'story'.  I certainly hope none of it is true but...time will tell.

danaya se maquille!!! a t-elle trouvé des forces pour sortir?!!!!

Danaya make-up !!! has she found the strength to get out? !!!! :scratchchin: :scratchchin:

another all - nighter??? RLC should close this room.  I feel sorry for those who actually paid to join because they were interested in this room!! I almost did...glad i didn't. 

danaya se maquille!!! a t-elle trouvé des forces pour sortir?!!!!

Danaya make-up !!! has she found the strength to get out? !!!! :scratchchin: :scratchchin:

Quand elle était seule avant l'arrivée d'Adèle et Ilona en voyage, elle s'est maquillé , mise topless, à cuisiné avec une lumière tamisée et est remonté dans sa chambre.

On verra bien ce soir

When she was alone before the arrival of Adele and ILona was in travel, she made up,  be topless and cooked with subdued light and went back to his room.

We'll see, what happens tonight