Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Roy that is the consensus, the guest room has be vacant for 10 days now, that is very unusual. Adele has been a very bad influence on Danaya and the main reason for the late night escapades, in my opinion. :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: haven't seen her pick up a pen to work on her so called fashion design since the departure of Ilona.  :stirthepot: :stirthepot: :stirthepot:

I prefer to see this 3rd bedroom empty 2 or 3 weeks and see a good girl coming instead of bring quickly a shy girl as Layla or worst Nikky.

Every morning it's the same. She eats and dresses quickly and doesn't take shower.

Same routine every day, She is used to go at sport on the morning but this morning she didn't have the sport bag. She had the backpack. She takes shower when she is back at the end of afternoon or sometimes when she is back from sport at 2 pm but that mean most of the time she will have  a nap during the afternoon and will go out to the party at night.

Nora oh Nora, we need you. Nora my dear lady, you have two young ladies that are in need of your control tactics, The mass exodus has begun and soon it will be past the point of no return. That is very sad for such great concept that has filled many of mans/subscribers desires. Brought us many incredible ladies that still to this day are talked about on the forums.  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

665603gameofthronesposter856271920x1200.jpg

(Foamy edit: This work of art simply must stay. Exemption granted. )