Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

HEY GIRLS MIKEY HERE,,,YOU SEE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOUR ASSES DON'T STAY HOME AND DO LESBIAN SHIT,,,,IT MAKES AN ENTIRE FORUM FULL OF HORNEY ASS MEN ACT LIKE FOOLS TOWARDS EACH OTHER,,WE ARE OVER HERE YELLING AND SCREAMING AT EACH OTHER OVER SOME MINOR BULLSHIT,,,,,,,,,,,AIN'T NOTHING WORSE THAN FUCKING BLUEBALLS TO MAKE FRIENDS AND NEIGHBORS TURN ON EACH OTHER ON HERE.

WHEN THERE IS NOTHING ON THE SCREEN TO SEE,IT MAKES EVERYONE TURN AROUND AND START PAYING ATTENTION TO THE GUY SITTING NEXT TO HIM AND ALSO TO EVERYBODY ELSE IN THE AUDIENCE,,,,,,I BET IF THE GIRLS WERE HERE SUCKING ON TITTIES AND PLAYING WITH THEIR PUSSIES WE WOULDN'T BE FIGHTING WITH EACH OTHER RIGHT NOW :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :poke: :poke: :lmao: :lmao: :haha: :haha:

je ne sais pas vraiment pourquoi l'ambiance est tendue ici?!!! moi je regardais efim sauter sa copine pendant 1 heure, et je pensais vraiment que les derniers commentaires seraient pour lui!!! mais non, les derniers posts étaient ici pour la guerre de flamme!!! cela veux dire qu'il y a plus de commentaires pour se faire la guerre, que pour commenter 1 heure de sexe!!!! merde, j'ai dû me tromper de forum?!!!!

I do not really know why the atmosphere is tense here? !!! I looked EFIM jump his girlfriend for 1 hour, and I really thought the last comments would be for him !!! but no, the last posts were here for flame war !!! this mean that there are more comments to make war, to comment that one hour of sex !!!! shit, I must have the wrong forum? !!!! :scratchchin: :scratchchin: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

SHE IS TRYING TO RAISE THE DEAD :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :haha: :haha: :haha:

AND CORBOBLANC,,I CAN ALWAYS FLAMEWAR AND STILL RECORD THE ACTION AT THE SAME TIME MY FRIEND :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :haha: :haha:

And she is back at it again Corbo, just can't get enough when in front o the cameras :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby:

For the millionth time, these girls are not nor will they ever do anything sexual with each other. EVER!! And if you think RLC is going to make anyone have sex with one another, your best bet is to stop watching this apartment because like I've said countless times before, THESE GIRLS ARE NOT GOING TO DO ANYTHING SEXUAL!!"

And as for the topic of people with differing opinions, I for one am tired of people acting as if because they're just stating their opinion, that it somehow makes them exempt from any kind of argument or criticism. You're posting on a public forum, it's natural and should be obvious that some people are not going to like what you have to say. Granted that people should be more respectful when disagreeing with others instead of downright calling someone names like some people here tend to do because that just shows a lack of maturity, but people really should grow a set of balls and stop acting all girly just because someone disagrees with them.

thank you...you just made my point.

voici mon jukebox russe/ukrainien, pour ceux qui ont envie de découvrir la Russie, autrement que par de fausses informations!!! c'est la musique que les filles fredonnent, celle qui vient d'un pays loin des clichés que l'on nous apprends sur les bancs de l'école!!!! vos commentaires et partages sont bienvenus!!! évidement, cela s'adresse à des gens qui ont encore un peu d'énergie dans leurs veines, ceux qui aiment le son, la fête et la découverte. beaucoup de clubbing, pas de standards américains que j'aime, mais qui vous font dormir!!! beaucoup de talents a découvrir!!!! :D :D :D

http://camcaps.net/index.php?topic=8474.0

Here are my Russian / Ukrainian jukebox, for those who want to discover Russia, except by false information !!! it is music that girls hum, the one that comes from a country far from the clichés that can teach us on the school benches !!!! comments and shares are welcome !!! obviously, this is for people who still have some energy in their veins, those who love her, celebration and discovery. a lot of clubbing, no American standards I love, but you are sleeping !!! many talents to discover !!!! :D :D :D

http://camcaps.net/index.php?topic=8474.0

le plus marrant, c'est que même si je ne suis pas pro sioniste, mais s'inscrire sur un forum avec un tel surnom, c'est de la folie!!! si vous étiez en France, vous seriez déjà inquiété par la justice!!! antisioniste, non mais je rêve là!!! 

The most funny is that even though I'm not pro Zionist, but to register on a forum with such a nickname, this is crazy !!! if you were in France, you are already worried by the justice !!! Zionist, but I dream not there !!! ;D ;D ;D :screwy: :screwy: :lmao: :lmao:

[/quoteI am Anti zionist and ANTI N.W.O as well bro. I have problem and i hate murderers, secret agents, all these satanic pigs like rothchild soros etc, new world order, and this small shitty heresy called zionism controlling and kill for money all the nations.. And know something good. François Hollande supports, equipped and strengthened Isis (Isis consists by secret agents of mossad and cia, made by america and isra-HELL to control countries who they NOT sell out their wealth to them, like al qaeda in Afganisthan who came in for their oil and for heroin) so this ''attack'' was completelly false and fake (like the 'attack' on charlie hebdo.. A magazine who belongs to ROTHCHILD.. THESE Are the killers the murderers.. these snakes are the inciters who make the terrorim around the planet.. The satanic west, america, israel, NATO and all their secret agents!! So i don't scared by them.. These human worms some day will pay for all of their crimes..

I am from the most honorable and glorious country of the world btw.. from GREECE

We are christian's orthodox, and with Christ on our side and on our hurt we will rise again :clap: :yes: :yes: :yes:

P.S Sorry the forum for this comment that has nothing to do with the creation of this forum, but my friend piqued me ;)

I think the girls have got lost in the big city of Barcelona.... 13 hours and counting.......I can say that my spainish has improved dramatically today  :yes: :yes:

now if only I could be learning up on that Russian language, I would be in heaven. :woohoo: :woohoo:

Über 13 Stunden sind jetzt die Mädchen aus dem Haus. So war es nicht, aber dazu geführt, dass sie als extrem lange unsichtbar bleiben. Warum müssen die Mädchen in eine entgegengesetzte Extrem ändern sich zurück. Dann sehe ich sie, sondern Gegenwart und mit kurzen Passagen zum Einkaufen.

I think the girls have got lost in the big city of Barcelona.... 13 hours and counting.......I can say that my spainish has improved dramatically today  :yes: :yes:

now if only I could be learning up on that Russian language, I would be in heaven. :woohoo: :woohoo:

or they have been kidnapped by gangsters :lmao:

go out every night like that is not very secure,they can meet bad people too

starrider  thanks for  reply  you  are dead  right  adele is  istigator  inall  this  i  really feel for  all you  guys  who  paid  good money to subscribe  they  are  taking  the  mick  they  should  be  thrown  out  right now  maybe  hard  on  danaya  who goes to  photo  shoots  to get  a  career  but  she  knows  what shes  doing  adele  is  just  freeloading  and  led  danaya to this  is  it  possible  their  times  nearly  up    adeles    will  be  but  has  danaya  signed  for  another  month    pity cause  she seemed  a  decent  girl    but  has  been  led  by  adele  who  dont  care  hope  they  sort  it    for  you  guys  should  give you  refund    make  them  2  pay        sorry  so  late    computer  trouble  speak  later

le plus marrant, c'est que même si je ne suis pas pro sioniste, mais s'inscrire sur un forum avec un tel surnom, c'est de la folie!!! si vous étiez en France, vous seriez déjà inquiété par la justice!!! antisioniste, non mais je rêve là!!! 

The most funny is that even though I'm not pro Zionist, but to register on a forum with such a nickname, this is crazy !!! if you were in France, you are already worried by the justice !!! Zionist, but I dream not there !!! ;D ;D ;D :screwy: :screwy: :lmao: :lmao:

[/quoteI am Anti zionist and ANTI N.W.O as well bro. I have problem and i hate murderers, secret agents, all these satanic pigs like rothchild soros etc, new world order, and this small shitty heresy called zionism controlling and kill for money all the nations.. And know something good. François Hollande supports, equipped and strengthened Isis (Isis consists by secret agents of mossad and cia, made by america and isra-HELL to control countries who they NOT sell out their wealth to them, like al qaeda in Afganisthan who came in for their oil and for heroin) so this ''attack'' was completelly false and fake (like the 'attack' on charlie hebdo.. A magazine who belongs to ROTHCHILD.. THESE Are the killers the murderers.. these snakes are the inciters who make the terrorim around the planet.. The satanic west, america, israel, NATO and all their secret agents!! So i don't scared by them.. These human worms some day will pay for all of their crimes..

I am from the most honorable and glorious country of the world btw.. from GREECE

We are christian's orthodox, and with Christ on our side and on our hurt we will rise again :clap: :yes: :yes: :yes:

P.S Sorry the forum for this comment that has nothing to do with the creation of this forum, but my friend piqued me ;)

je suis d'accord avec tout ce que vous dites...mais ce genre de surnom vous apportera des problèmes!!!! cachez plus vos idées politique, c'est un conseil.... ;) ;)