Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Seems like both, but it doesn't seem that Adele is packing everything, and Danaya in bags.

Might be true that someone said Adele had to go a short trip home, and Danaya might come with here.

It will be a boring week it seems.

Danaya showed a lot of candy to what I asume was her mother on Skype/Facetime. Weird to be topless when talking to mom, but some are more open than others

(Yes, I assume it's her mom, since sounded like an older woman, end what could be seen from the screen also looked like an older woman. I also sounded like Danaya sayd something close to mom, in that way on only talk to your mother when she nags)

I have not read this board after the departure of Ilona, because I do not like these girls. 100 pages just in this topic. I will start reading work, but if someone could give a quick summary:

- Where the hell they spend the nights?

- Are they still generally a good choice?

- Should they leave before the coming of the new girl, so that she should not be influenced by them? (This is what I want)

Thank god, I knew that you are up there ::) They are packing  :)

Seems like both, but it doesn't seem that Adele is packing everything, and Danaya in bags.

Might be true that someone said Adele had to go a short trip home, and Danaya might come with here.

It will be a boring week it seems.

Danaya just unpack what she has shoped today. Adele going home for a few days.

UNLESS SOMEONE SAID SOMETHING ABOUT IT IN THE COMMENT SECTION BEFORE,AND I MISSED IT,I'M SURPRISED THAT NOBODY HAS MENTIONED THE FACT THAT ADELE IS WEARING A WEDDING RING,,,SO IS SHE REALLY MARRIED OR DOES SHE DO LIKE SOME GIRLS LIKE TO DO AND WEAR ONE SO NO GUYS/GIRLS WOULD TRY TO HOOK UP WITH THEM. :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :poke: :poke: :lmao:

Somebody mentioned it about 5 minutes after Adele arrived in the apartment. But better late than ever  ;)  :nana:

(Had she used a thong from the beginning, I would not have seen it either)