Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Adele left at 9:55! every weekdays, there's 2-3 direct flights from Barcelona to Moscow around 11:30 AM Barcelona time! so that's why most of the girls are leaving the apartment around 10:00!

I also saw Adele receive a phone call at about 8.30 this morning and from the pleasant smile on her face assumed it was from the airline. I'm guessing she didn't have time to say cheerio to Danaya. Perhaps the quick kiss to Adele when Danaya left her bedroom after Danaya's attempts to woo her was her saying cheerio. Still not to worry she'll be back in a few days so let's hope being away will loosen her inhibitions but I have my doubts!

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

i noticed that every time danaya is alone she spends mostly all her time in her room i hope she doesn't do that cause then the people who only get access to the free cams wont be able to see her. :yes:

dana  they  leave  tv  on    so    we  can  watch  it  while  they  are  out    all  night    if    no  new  girl  comes  while  adele  away    it    will  be  more  of    the  same    when    she    gets    back

elle était au téléphone dans le salon  et  discutait par texto avec quelqu'un et après  elle montée dans la chambre pour se mettre sous les couvertures  :D

she was on the phone in the living room and was talking with someone via text message and post it up to the room to get under the covers

elle était au téléphone dans le salon  et  discutait par texto avec quelqu'un et après  elle montée dans la chambre pour se mettre sous les couvertures  :D :shithappens: :shithappens:

she was on the phone in the living room and was talking with someone via text message and post it up to the room to get under the covers

wish she would share!?!?

thats basically all she does when she is by herself she stays in bed and hardly comes down stairs im used to it already.

it does seem like she needs someone there to tell her what to do like Ilona...and now Adele...I hope not, but it sure seems so???