Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

wasn't that fun???  Now, time for bed...sleep, wake up, eat, sleep more, go out, stay out til 4:00, come back, (macdonalds), time for bed......repeat!  It's not just them, it's us...when will we ever learn?  Good night all...

Yes I see that Noldus, she sure is on skype a lot here lately.  Her sleep patterns changed while Adele was away. I noticed she started getting up earlier so she can suntan on the balcony.  :yes: :yes: :yes:

Yes I see that Noldus, she sure is on skype a lot here lately.  Her sleep patterns changed while Adele was away. I noticed she started getting up earlier so she can suntan on the balcony.  :yes: :yes: :yes:

I gave up at 0645 and went to sleep, when she still on the Iphone .. 3.5 hours of sleep a night for her now

Elles' est endormie vers 7H et  se réveiller peu de temps  après pour répondre  à  un texto qu' elle a reçu et s' est rendormie

It is asleep and wake up to 7H shortly after to answer a text message that it has received and s' back to sleep

c'est une idée ou quoi Dayana  a regardé la cam6 plusieurs fois avant de la fixer et dire quelque chose  assez agressif

it is an idea or what Dayana watched the cam6 several times before securing it and say something quite aggressive

I thimk it's her mother she talks to, she made sure and show her the present that Adele brought her back, the Vaporizers smokeless cigarette machine and all the different flavors. Maybe shes just a moma's girl and needs to talk to moma everyday, like i have said before, she has the mentality of high school girl in a woman's body. That is too bad for us.