Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

35 minutes ago, rockinvidde said:

35 minutes ago, rockinvidde said:

And i`m in the same fucking timezone as they are

i cant even imagine how it would be if i was in some other zone1f62c.png

They are 7hrs ahead of me and it really sucks for any morning viewing, but hey, they usually sleep so freaking late so what does it matter lol.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Could someone tell me why Danaya always eats upstairs in her bed ?  Doesn't she like the non-paying viewers ?  Ther are 3 tables downstairs Kitchen, dining room and the table in front of the sofa.  Even tonight she brought her plate upstairs,

• Upvote 1

Just now, legrandrobert said:

Could someone tell me why Danaya always eats upstairs in her bed ?  Doesn't she like the non-paying viewers ?  Ther are 3 tables downstairs Kitchen, dining room and the table in front of the sofa.  Even tonight she brought her plate upstairs,

That's a damn good question legrand.....she must not like you or I

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, rockinvidde said:

Bueno esto va de la mano ahora. Ya no está incluso cada vez más divertidas. Estas chicas es simplemente tomar ventaja de la buena voluntad de RLC y nosotros los pagadores de primas pena !!!

Cuando las otras chicas hicieron que echaron bastante rápido, pero parece que estas dos chicas tienen algo mágico va !!!!!!

It's very easy, RLC is no longer new girls for this apartment or who was responsible for bringing them has ceased to do so. This is going to be so until the end of the days in this apartment, until the expiry of the visa of these two characters and this apartment is over. RLC has already replaced, only for the members of payment, with the K & K apartment.

• Upvote 4

happyman    on    with   bad    dudes    these     two   are  treading   a   dangerous     path    my   mate    works  in     a   club       over   there    them   guys   dont     care    about      foreign      girls      out    for    what     they     can   get     then    move    on    to     next     dont    like  adele    but     would    not  like  to    see    her     harmed        danaya    tags     along    like    shes     on  a     lead

The girls came home early tonight, left at 12:30 and home a little after 3:00, not sure what happened while they were out, they haven't said 10 words to each other since they have returned home, and Danyaya looks very upset about something, they are talking now but the discussion is cold. very few words spoken again, To much of a good thing maybe.

• Upvote 1

I still look in when they're home at the same time as I am. Which isn't during the week. 

Darn no Adele butt wiggle today. super-sad.gif Love to see her wiggle that butt. Gives me all kinds of dirty thoughts. perverted-smiley.gif

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Thestarider said:

The girls came home early tonight, left at 12:30 and home a little after 3:00, not sure what happened while they were out, they haven't said 10 words to each other since they have returned home, and Danyaya looks very upset about something, they are talking now but the discussion is cold. very few words spoken again, To much of a good thing maybe.

Hello Thestarider
So they went out last night anyway?

So Adele went to bed at approx 2200 friday, so I figured they were going to get some sleep ..
I also see that it has become more tense relationship between the two, the last few days