Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

11 hours ago, roy1 said:

i  think   your   right    homersimpson       danaya   goes  with    adele   to   keep   her  happy    even    if    shes  not    keen   on   adeles   lifestyle    i  think  danaya   a  very    careing     person      but    once    this    project  ends     they   will    go    seperate     ways     from   what    others   say    danaya   keeps  in    touch    with    ilona     maybe     they    live    in    same    area     and   will   meet    up    when  danaya   gets   home

I think just the opposite.

Danaya in a conversation with his mother say, that she wants in the future to work with Adele, because she has good contacts in the business. I think she is interested in Adel and will not contradict her.

With Ilona she has obvious disagreement. Danaya said that Ilona was trying to adjust it against Adel. She believes that Ilona was doing it intentionally. It is unlikely that they maintain warm relations today.

• Upvote 10

27 minutes ago, Yury said:

Danaya in a conversation with his mother say, that she wants in the future to work with Adele, because she has good contacts in the business. I think she is interested in Adel and will not contradict her.

With Ilona she has obvious disagreement. Danaya said that Ilona was trying to adjust it against Adel. She believes that Ilona was doing it intentionally. It is unlikely that they maintain warm relations today.

That seems to confirm what I have said about Ilona and Adele. They didn't get on like Ilona and Anna but Adele was stronger and chose to avoid rather than making a fruitless attempt at friendship. Also it seems as though Ilona was stopping girls from forming friendships. Notice how when Ilona was away then immediately we saw Irma and Anna together - I know RLC has a lot of do with the staging of these events but maybe Ilona was ensuring any "fun" always involved her - then Danaya is spending all her her time with Ilona with Adele left out in the cold and Danaya and Adele become friends although their fumbling, as everyone has said, is not in any way convincing. Look I like Ilona because she was a strong personality, as well as very sexy, and thus entertaining but maybe my "Mean Girl" epithet was quite accurate.

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, Yury said:

dude, u r right. D is young and might think O resource are useful, but T is her job mentor. unfortunately,  that party animal is dangerous to their job.

• Upvote 3