Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

On ‎2016‎-‎03‎-‎15 at 11:51 AM, aaaaa said:

this girl?

(Image Removed. Violation of Rule #3)

yes twice, but not the mystery girl LOLOL... I'm sure this girl she was so much fun, just never knew what to expect from her next. I hope she is doing well. living well, and is very happy.

34.gif

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

As for any action after the body painting -- nothing happened other than a showering off of paint -- then they went to separate beds. They touched in the shower, but that's it. No kissing etc. A joke lol.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Harley,

I am of the opinion that she has in fact talked to Ilona  twice now and both very long conversations, once on skype on her I pad then again a couple nights ago on her new I phone.

The first one was not animated and friendly, but quite tense. This one a couple nights ago was very friendly, and she did the growling thing that she did with Ilona all the time. Stuck her tongue a out like she was licking well use your imagination just like they use too, and of shook her boobies at her several times. and heard say once Ilone. 

I do not believe that Ilona is the girl in the picture posted, hence I call her the mystery girl and she does in fact talk to this girl almost daily, this girl has far shorter hair the Ilona, and her face is not as round. higher cheek bones, deeper set back eyes. and eyebrows, and different smile altogether. 

The other day she talked to Ilona in the bedroom. She was telling her that she send presents while Adele went home for a visit. That they go clubbing together. She told Ilona she wants to come back in August to Barcelona as she wants to have a plastic surgery done, not sure what she wants to do. They talked about their agency problems. etc.

• Upvote 6

17 minutes ago, kitek said:

The other day she talked to Ilona in the bedroom. She was telling her that she send presents while Adele went home for a visit. That they go clubbing together. She told Ilona she wants to come back in August to Barcelona as she wants to have a plastic surgery done, not sure what she wants to do. They talked about their agency problems. etc.

I hope this doesn't mean she's going to be staying in the apartment until August... because that would be terrible. 

26 minutes ago, kitek said:

Very interesting translation kitek....thank you so much for what you do for us!!  What plastic surgery could Danaya possibly want done?  The girl is amazing as it is in my eyes....women, just can't seem to figure them out at times lol.

• Upvote 2