Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

absoluty harley, you're right. If what you said is true, you can be sure RLC will have an long mail from me and the will remember me, be sure. But if RLC had know that while that is maintenance, the girls in appart will have some problem....RLC can't authorize that while maintenance in appart... Furthermore, girls can do that while they are in club or other place outside. Why take the risk to have problem with RLC when they can do that outside

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, homersimpson95 said:

Harley absoluty, tienes razón. Si lo que dijo es verdad, puede estar seguro de RLC tendrá una larga electrónico de mí y el me recordarán, sin duda. Pero si tenían RLC saber que mientras que es el mantenimiento, las chicas de appart tendrán algún problema .... RLC no puede autorizar que, si bien el mantenimiento en appart ... Por otra parte, las niñas puede hacer eso mientras están en el club o en otro lugar fuera de. ¿Por qué correr el riesgo de tener un problema en esta RLC cuando pueden hacerlo fuera

Hasta hace bien poco tiempo he seguido este apartamento desde el comienzo, y creeme, he visto cortes para el mantenimiento muy extraños y sin motivo alguno, es por eso que ya me creo todo de este apartamento-estafa

• Upvote 1

I'm sorry Harley, respectfully I just cannot believe that what you're saying has any truth to it at all, or any logic. I think you're speaking from a frustrated mindset

For a start, girls have had sex in this apartment before, why would RLC take the apartment down just to let these girls get some? Adele and Danaya are not special. I know that many people say that if there was any sexual action in this apartment it would ruin the 'tease' but to be honest with so much negativity about RLC recently I bet that RLC would make the most of any action available to them to try and please the viewers!

Barcelona is not like K&K where people really 'love' the girls; you're suggesting that once these girls have sex the viewers will think "OK, now I've seen it all I am bored and I won't bother resubscribing," but with such a frequent turnover of girls here that doesn't make any sense - there's always something new to see and it doesn't make any sense for RLC to deny the viewers sex because that course of action is far more likely to lose them viewers!

I doubt the girls have as much power as you think. Obviously the people who run RLC are dickheads (I don't think anyone here would disagree with that!) so there is no reason to think that they are not equally as strict with the girls - "you play by our rules, and you like it, or you leave and don't get paid."

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

the pics Adele was showing Danaya of them having sex all over the apartment during the outage

I don't think this ever happened. If anything of any minor, slight interest happens in this apartment there is either a picture, gif or video taken by a member of camcaps. Besides, I seriously doubt that unless the phone was directly facing a camera, in full light (no infra-red) and within a metre or 2 of the camera, that any specific detai could be made out

• Upvote 1