Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

38 minutes ago, alanohio said:

Poor Aida, I actually feel sorry for her. She's not cut out for this. The girl set herself up a nice candle-lit bath, did her best to stay under the suds, used too much suds, drowned out the candles, overran the tub (heck of a mess to clean up) - then when it came time to shower off all the soap, she did her best to face the wall. Finally got out of tub with an immediate large towel, and then went to her room - couldn't figure out how to dry off without showing her goodies, so ended up getting dressed wet.

I really think RLC should give this girl a break and let her go home if she wants... I don't ever see her getting comfortable in this situation.

(Video will posted soon  in video section)

I full agree.

I prefer an empty bedroom instead of a girl who has nothing to do in RLC because she's too shy.

• Upvote 1

This is awful, that poor girl! She went to so much effort to make a nice dinner with the hope of maybe breaking the ice with Adele and Danaya, and they're completely ignoring it, both girls even went and got something else to eat! Ungrateful cows. Since Aida arrived I've STILL not seen Adele say one single word to her. I thought Adele was nice but I have been really proved wrong these last few days.

This sums up the apartment now

ice_screenshot_20160318-203321.png

• Upvote 6

2 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

Layla was like that too and even Adele at first was "shy".

maybe, this poor girl screwed her job with some agents (adele's agent??) before,  i don't know.

otherwise, there is no reason to explain adele's bad attitude to this scared puppy.

• Upvote 1

guys    if   aida    were     left    with   danaya    things     may     change       adeles    attitude    is    the    main   problem    here              if     danaya   is   on  a  2  month   visa     her    time     is     up     next      week         adeles      alittle     later      cant    see  things      changing     while   adeles   like    she    is   

• Upvote 1