Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

3 minutes ago, rockinvidde said:

I`m not sure she is Nora she just looks to young?

And if she is why did Aida show the bathroom to her and the other one like they have no clue?

This is Nora. ... She also looked very good a few months ago. ... :)

• Upvote 2

C'est bien Nora. On reconnait son visage, son rire, ses expressions, sa voix. Elle a juste changé de coiffure.. De plus, elle a su tout de suite trouver les ustensiles dans la cuisine, éteint les lumières et garde la télécommande de la TV près d'elle. Pas de doute c'est Nora 

• Upvote 3

Some people here do not understand who Nora is. Personally, I think that K&K are pretty high class models of the sort with which Nora is familiar, and I doubt they just showed up at RLC entirely without an introduction and invitation with Nora's consent. Irma, Ilona, Danaya and Adele certainly come from a different group of "models."

I'll bet anyone a couple of virtual pecans we see new tenants here soon, and they will be recruited by Nora.

All spurious speculation and wild-eyed insanity, of course. Such is the nature of this game... ?

• Upvote 3

Personally, I don't think it was Nora. No contact with the other two girls, likely she would have to at least acknowledge them These were likely Aida's friends, and God knows she needs them since D&A won't let her into the club.

8 minutes ago, alanohio said:

Personally, I don't think it was Nora. No contact with the other two girls, likely she would have to at least acknowledge them These were likely Aida's friends, and God knows she needs them since D&A won't let her into the club.

It's so sad that D&A have formed this 'club'...how immature...how evil....If Danaya would just grow up and put a stop to this childish nonsense! I don't expect Adele to...she is much more selfish and controlling.  Along time ago, i learned a very important lesson in life, i.e., You get what you give!  It will come back to you..

• Upvote 2