Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

OK I recorded a conversation between Danaya and Adele the other night, wherein the girls were being very secretive and whispering a lot. I felt sure that the conversation was about Aida, so I sent it to Yury and he has very kindly translated what was said. I have edited some of this for clarification, and removed parts which are not relevant / interesting, but there is some juicy information if anyone is interested. A lot is unintelligible as the girls whispered or hid their words. I have added my own comments in bold or in square brackets:

'Danaya says that she talked to her today (meaning Aida). She told her that she had a quarrel with one girl, and another girl has deceived her. Aida wanted to justify herself to Danaya because [here Danaya whispers and even hides her mouth with her hands so there is no chance of us hearing or lip-reading her.] Several times she seems to say the word "intentionally." Danaya says: "I have the impression that she is intentionally [whispering, unintelligible]" Then the girls talk in whispers, bending down to the ear of each other.

Adele: "Yes, only now I understood it."

Danaya: "We have discussed this with you. And I said, what is she [I do not understand this sentence.]"

Adele: "This is not a professional somehow. Well, it will generally be [unintelligible], honestly. "

Danaya: "What to say? What at me (inaudible word, "pressure" is possible)? "

Danaya: "The moments and situations that recently surround me ... I'm just afraid. I'm really scared. After all, a person smiling, living with you in the same room and doing things like that ... It's not normal."

Adele said in a whisper: "[unintelligible] Now she is like everything. [unintelligible] And so it would be possible in this regard [unintelligible] "

Danaya: "Well what can I say, I was forbidden to communicate normally with [unintelligible] . She forbade me to talk at all. I'm still such a fool trusting [unintelligible] " [I cannot be sure, but for this entire section in italics I do not think Danaya is talking about Aida here, possibly Ilona?]

Further Danaya talks about her conversation with Aida. As [Yury] understands it, Aida was dissatisfied with the cleaning and furnishings. She told Danaya that in her house everything is perfectly clean.

Aida also told Danaya how she posts a lot of pictures on social media, because people are interested in viewing them. Here Adele says that the number of "likes" under the photographs is deliberately increased [boosted with fake 'likes'] and only ten per cent is honest. She says Aida that untwisted on YouTube [I do not understand this sentence.]

Danaya said, that Aida did not remove her face in the video. But now she wants to show her face. She has 13,000 subscribers. [We do not know what video she refers to, but I'd like to find out!]

Danaya says that Aida is innocuous, that she does not think what her says. She is not a bad person. She has no aggression or deliberate strategy. Danaya calls such people spineless. She thinks that Aida easily comes under foreign influence and believes what she is told [unquestioningly]. She is searching for a person to follow. [Ironic this, coming from Danaya!]

Danaya: "I will not say that she complained [unintelligible] because I do not pay attention to her. I'm not going to tell you what she told me, only because, that no one to push together their foreheads. Let them decide between themselves. [Here I do not know which other person Danaya is referring to, whether it is Adele or someone else.]

Adele said that she and Aida are having this situation [the bad atmosphere the arguments] because Aida expressed her assumptions against Adele as fact. She told someone back home about her assumptions, and all their quarrels are because of this. [This ties in with what Snaky said, that Adele tried to bring Aida to the apartment when Adele first moved in, but she refused and then told something to her friends in Ukraine about Adele. Adele found out about this when she went some for a few days due to Visa issues.]

Then Danaya said about someone: "She comes from the resort. Then return back here. 23rd she flies." [I do not know whether the word 'returned' is important here, is someone else coming back to the apartment?? Please be Irma please please please]

Adele: "And you when?"

Danaya: "I want to ... I do not know yet."

Adele: "Your visa is expiring 20th? How much do you want to stay here?"

Danaya: "I do not know. We'll see how it goes."'

Then there is a lot of conversation which is not so interesting, about their time out at clubs when they were very drunk. Apparantly Adele acted so crazy that she is considering telling the people they met that she took drugs that night, otherwise her behaviour might seem too bizarre!

Again, many many thanks to Yury for the translation! This guy is so valuable to the forum.

• Upvote 12

I really wish Adele would grow up and sort out the problem between her and Aida, Aida tried but but failed as Adele seemed too childish to deal with it. Its totally destroying the mood in this apartment. Danaya at least doesnt seem to be taking sides as she does talk to Aida.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Benfold said:

OK I recorded a conversation between Danaya and Adele the other night, wherein the girls were being very secretive and whispering a lot. I felt sure that the conversation was about Aida, so I sent it to Yury and he has very kindly translated what was said. I have edited some of this for clarification, and removed parts which are not relevant / interesting, but there is some juicy information if anyone is interested. A lot is unintelligible as the girls whispered or hid their words. I have added my own comments in bold or in square brackets:

'Danaya says that she talked to her today (meaning Aida). She told her that she had a quarrel with one girl, and another girl has deceived her. Aida wanted to justify herself to Danaya because [here Danaya whispers and even hides her mouth with her hands so there is no chance of us hearing or lip-reading her.] Several times she seems to say the word "intentionally." Danaya says: "I have the impression that she is intentionally [whispering, unintelligible]" Then the girls talk in whispers, bending down to the ear of each other.

Danaya: "We have discussed this with you. And I said, what is she [I do not understand this sentence.]"

Adele: "This is not a professional somehow. Well, it will generally be [unintelligible], honestly. "

Danaya: "The moments and situations that recently surround me ... I'm just afraid. I'm really scared. After all, a person smiling, living with you in the same room and doing things like that ... It's not normal."

Adele said in a whisper: "[unintelligible] Now she is like everything. [unintelligible] And so it would be possible in this regard [unintelligible] "

Danaya: "Well what can I say, I was forbidden to communicate normally with [unintelligible] . She forbade me to talk at all. I'm still such a fool trusting [unintelligible] " [I cannot be sure, but for this entire section in italics I do not think Danaya is talking about Aida here, possibly Ilona?]

Further Danaya talks about her conversation with Aida. As [Yury] understands it, Aida was dissatisfied with the cleaning and furnishings. She told Danaya that in her house everything is perfectly clean.

Aida also told Danaya how she posts a lot of pictures on social media, because people are interested in viewing them. Here Adele says that the number of "likes" under the photographs is deliberately increased [boosted with fake 'likes'] and only ten per cent is honest. She says Aida that untwisted on YouTube [I do not understand this sentence.]

Danaya said, that Aida did not remove her face in the video. But now she wants to show her face. She has 13,000 subscribers. [We do not know what video she refers to, but I'd like to find out!]

Danaya says that Aida is innocuous, that she does not think what her says. She is not a bad person. She has no aggression or deliberate strategy. Danaya calls such people spineless. She thinks that Aida easily comes under foreign influence and believes what she is told [unquestioningly]. She is searching for a person to follow. [Ironic this, coming from Danaya!]

Danaya: "I will not say that she complained [unintelligible] because I do not pay attention to her. I'm not going to tell you what she told me, only because, that no one to push together their foreheads. Let them decide between themselves. [Here I do not know which other person Danaya is referring to, whether it is Adele or someone else.]

Adele said that she and Aida are having this situation [the bad atmosphere the arguments] because Aida expressed her assumptions against Adele as fact. She told someone back home about her assumptions, and all their quarrels are because of this. [This ties in with what Snaky said, that Adele tried to bring Aida to the apartment when Adele first moved in, but she refused and then told something to her friends in Ukraine about Adele. Adele found out about this when she went some for a few days due to Visa issues.]

Then Danaya said about someone: "She comes from the resort. Then return back here. 23rd she flies." [I do not know whether the word 'returned' is important here, is someone else coming back to the apartment?? Please be Irma please please please]

Then there is a lot of conversation which is not so interesting, about their time out at clubs when they were very drunk. Apparantly Adele acted so crazy that she is considering telling the people they met that she took drugs that night, otherwise her behaviour might seem too bizarre!

Again, many many thanks to Yury for the translation! This guy is so valuable to the forum.

Very interesting info thanks for posting it and thanks to Yury for the translation. Danaya does talk very quietly at times i bet its real hard to hear what she is saying....

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Benfold said:

thank you ben for the info and your help yury

• Upvote 2

I must say that initially I thought that Adele was being a complete bitch to Aida, but I have changed my mind now that I know that they knew each other long before Aida moved in. The situation here is two friends having a disagreement, not just Adele shutting out 'the new girl,' I'm worried that many people do not realise this and still think that Adele is just being nasty because she is 'jealous' or similar reasons. Yes, Adele should maybe try to forgive Aida (especially as Aida does not seem to know what she has done to upset Adele) but at least there is a genuine reason why Adele is behaving why she is.

For all we know, the rumours which Aida spread about Adele could have been very ugly and hurtful, and Adele may have a very good reason to be angry at Aida.

• Upvote 3