Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Il y a 1 heure, StnCld316 a dit :

If you look at all the Apartments in General.  There are only two that I would consider Real Life and that would be  Maya & Stepan  and  Nina & Kira.  The rest of them you can plainly see they all play up to the camera.

RLC needs to get back to the Basics of Real Life or they'll Melt at the Core sooner or later.  Their Operations  are definitely not  a live forever.

furthermore at these 2 appart, i think we can add adriana / Daniel appart, and Susan/hector most of time (their big fight was not in script i think !lol) . But curiously appart who had the most of posts are K & K and Dan A & A ...... So....

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

2 hours ago, mikeof26 said:

n&k are the real lesbians not a&d there nothing but fake

Hmm... who ever said D&A were real lesbians? For that matter, who ever suggested K&K were? I think we're all in agreement they are not - and that they play up to each other mostly for the camera's. K&K are "experimenting". Whether that grows into an intimate relationship remains to be seen. "Fake Sex" as everyone wants to call it here is "playing around" or "experimenting". Many girls do this to see if it interests them, some do it only for the camera (D&A). this isn't rocket science here. Apartments with camera's ARE NOT real life, thus a wish that things are real life will never be fully accomplished. We waste an awful lot of time trying to define what real life is and whether these girls are fulfilling it or not when, at the same time, we know they are getting paid to show themselves in front of a camera. Bottom line is, enjoy what we get, or change the channel.

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, mikeof26 said:

I know is not and the same goes for adele there not even gay at all

I don't know about Danaya but i'm fairly sure adele is not...What i can't figure out is why danaya wastes her time with adele...she knows adele will always tease and then...shut her down!  

another dream killed?!!  at least we could dream a little....:sad:

1 minute ago, dana3 said:

I don't know about Danaya but i'm fairly sure adele is not...What i can't figure out is why danaya wastes her time with adele...she knows adele will always tease and then...shut her down!  

another dream killed?!!  at least we could dream a little....:sad:

I do agree about the dream

• Upvote 1