Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

15 minutes ago, joejo said:

Do you all think another girl is going to replace Aida? Is that why the apt. is under maintenance? Im sorta new (3 weeks) so im a newbie really.

i don't know but for the moment i prefer eating my popcorn and waiting the next episode tonight or tomorrow for this appartment

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

8 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Usually, if someone is leaving, their name is taken off the apartment very quickly after the stream goes under

Sorry but I am going to have to disagree.....that has not always been the case in the past.  They are probably installing shower doors that are something like the door in Adriana's bathroom so Aida can have privacy when she gets back!

Before Aida came,the last girl's name stayed on there -- ive forgotten her name, lol till Aida came. Several people have said the same. I don't think it will stay 2 girls. Can't believe ive forgotten the last girl lol.

Again im a newbie, but since there was so much dramatics, and Aida was shipped off, im fairly convinced .... don't know it, but I feel someone else is coming to take Aidas place. We will see. They wanted a 3rd. girl when they brought Aida -- so why wouldn't they bring another to take her place.

jojo      as    far   as   im    aware      aida     is      returning           she     has    left    a    suitcase     full     of    clothes    in    the    wardrobe     probably   ready   to     go     into       adeles      room    when      she      goes        that   is     what     im      led      to     understand     ?        there   are    different    stories     about      what     aida     took     home     with      her

• Upvote 1