Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

25 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Will Adele leave? Will Aida and Nora replace her? What is to become of Danaya?

Tune in tomorrow for the next episode of "All My RLC Children."

HAHA, very not funny.

Beginning to be like a soap opera -- very scripted and slightly boring. I actually thought all of this was real. If relationships depend so much on visas it's obvious these things are slightly planned lol.

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, joejo said:

Beginning to be like a soap opera -- very scripted and slightly boring. I actually thought all of this was real. If relationships depend so much on visas it's obvious these things are slightly planned lol.

Relationships? This is not BIg Brother buddy. And all the girls arrive from another country, of course there will be visas involved!

j'espere que Reallifecam vas en profiter de mettre la cam du balcon gratuite car je ne sais pas pourquoi ces une cam payente

je ne sais pas prendre un abonnement au site vue qu'il faut obligatoirement payer avec une carte de credit et rien n'est fait pour le faire autrement

dommage :huh:

que pensez-vous ?

2 minutes ago, k2000 said:

j'espere que Reallifecam vas en profiter de mettre la cam du balcon gratuite car je ne sais pas pourquoi ces une cam payente

je ne sais pas prendre un abonnement au site vue qu'il faut obligatoirement payer avec une carte de credit et rien n'est fait pour le faire autrement

dommage :huh:

que pensez-vous ?

I think using the translator it is still hard to understand what you are asking.

• Upvote 1

adelebtth.jpg

WHAT COMPLETE AND TOTAL TRAVESTY THIS APARTMENT HAS BECOME, I THOUGHT FINGER PAINTING WAS DONE AND OVER IN GRADE SCHOOL AND THEN HANG PICTURES ON WALL LIKE A PROUD PARENT.  I SEE THESE TWO ARE STILL STUCK IN THEIR GRADE SCHOOL YEARS, AND IT'S NO WONDER THEY ACT LIKE CHILDREN. AIDA BROUGHT A LITTLE CLASS FOR BRIEF PERIOD ON TIME,  AND SEEING NORA AGAIN REMINDED ME THAT SHE BEARS MORE CLASS IN HER PINKY FINGER THAN THESE TWO WILL EVER HAVE, GROW UP AND ACT YOUR AGE LADIES !!!!! :angry::angry::angry:         THANKS FOR ALL THE PICTURES MIKEY:cool:       GRADE SCHOOL GIRLS RECEIVE A GRADE OF 'F" :huh::huh::huh:        iT'S NO WONDER NORA LAUGHED AT THEM, THEY HAVE BECOME THE LAUGHING STOCK OF ALL RLC

• Upvote 4

18 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I think using the translator it is still hard to understand what you are asking.

Hi, I just answered his question on a pm he was asking how to join RLC without a credit card.  I told him to buy a pre-payed one.