Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Looks like all the rooms have been cleaned and straightened, and I'll bet a probable repair in the bathroom as well. I'm curious who cleaned and straightened Aidas room... (maybe Nora?)

PS: Wild guess here but it might be Aida isn't coming back and the room was made ready for someone else.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

ces vrais que la cuisine ai propre maintenant. elles ont surment fait un grand nettoiage (je ne sais pas a l'etage vue que ces pas gratuit)

et elles font plus attention avec l'electricite coupe la lumiere (sauf au dessus de la tv)

1 minute ago, eaglewolf01 said:

well the house is spotless and aida's bed is maid even the balcony is cleaned .I bet nora was there and made them scrub it with a tooth  brush

All that anticipation and speculation and nothing really changed?  Cleaned???  This is strange!

It is very obvious that Nora has been there!!  The cover on the couch has Nora written all over it, and the napkins on the table is a dead give away!  Can't see upstairs but if I could, I could probably point out more things that Nora would have been involved with!

• Upvote 4

5 minutes ago, dana3 said:

All that anticipation and speculation and nothing really changed?  Cleaned???  This is strange!

There is nothing strange about it dana3, just ask snaky & miscvoyeur & others, it's totally normal to take this apartment down for maintenance to do 15 hours of cleaning......what a freaking joke!!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, dana3 said:

Todo lo que la anticipación y la especulación y nada ha cambiado realmente? Limpiado ??? ¡Esto es extraño!

Jajaja, si es extraño, pero siempre después de una gran fiesta toca limpieza a fondo.No?

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

There is nothing strange about dana3, just ask snaky & miscvoyeur & others, it's totally normal to take this apartment down for maintenance to do 15 hours of cleaning......what a freaking joke!!

Ok...i'll take your word for it.  i was really looking forward to a new tenant and maybe one less old tenant!