Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

9 hours ago, prod said:

looks like the pictures in Aida's been painted

No, just changed, the room has been painted, and looks horrible.

It didn't look bad from before, so maybe Aida complained and got it painted. But that would mean she's staying in that room for a while, and from looking at Danaya the last weeks, she's just waiting to go home. Maybe Nora has dumped Kiko and want's her old room back?, and promised Adeles room to someone else?

Anyway, this apartment need some change, and it wasn't the rooms color. Both Danaya and Adele looks bored, and wanting out. I miss the days of Irma.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

11 minutes ago, Frankster said:

No, just changed, the room has been painted, and looks horrible.

It didn't look bad from before, so maybe Aida complained and got it painted. But that would mean she's staying in that room for a while, and from looking at Danaya the last weeks, she's just waiting to go home. Maybe Nora has dumped Kiko and want's her old room back?, and promised Adeles room to someone else?

Anyway, this apartment need some change, and it wasn't the rooms color. Both Danaya and Adele looks bored, and wanting out. I miss the days of Irma.

I wouldn't be surprised if Nora put up the cash to redo Aida's room. It could be that Danaya and Adele are staying longer than we suspect, and Nora wanted to brighten up Aida's place - or it might be that Nora just wanted to give Aida a surprise when she came back since the apt needed repairs anyway.

On 22/03/2016 at 3:06 PM, Noldus said:

There is a problem when sudden activity, then it is easy to freeze. It helps a great deal by turning off the motion sensor

A fine work assessment Benfold and well summarised. Can't add anything except Aida's room has been completely gutted, repainted pink and new pictures hung; explains why Aida removed her own decorations before she left. The trunking at the RH outside edge of the bath where a shower screen would be placed has been renewed I think. I noticed Danaya looking at the new grout or silicone last night before taking a shower. Probably checking to see if it was dry and it looks like a new combination tap has been installed. So it does look like genuine maintenance and they had to get it completed before the holiday weekend but why the extended downtime goodness knows. What I do fin strange is the girls didn't go out on their usual Thursday night bender. I wonder if RLC and/or Nora has read the riot act to them in order to control their nocturnal activities. We will never know - it just adds to the intrigue! 

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Frankster said:

... Anyway, this apartment need some change, and it wasn't the rooms color. Both Danaya and Adele looks bored, and wanting out. I miss the days of Irma.

Yes, a change is needed. But contrary to all hope, it is probably still very far away ... Too bad. ... The "SHOW" will go on. :( 

Currently, due to the vecation of N&B, there is only one apartment I'm really interrested to watch. Up to now, RLC was always able to provide someting new that keeped me interested. But now, everything "New!" is "Teasing Only" and for me that is simply not enough for a continuation of my RLC subscription. :( ... Two weeks left. :/ ... Ultimately, probably the only sensible decision for me. :) ... It is simply not fun any more.

It seems like every time i come in, the girls are going out???  Looks like they're leaving again...casual dress but who knows where??  Doesn't matter much since i can't see upstairs (clearly) and they're hardly ever downstairs except to prepare food and leave!

I take it back...i get to watch danaya eat before they leave...this is great!  

1 minute ago, dana3 said:

It seems like every time i come in, the girls are going out???  Looks like they're leaving again...casual dress but who knows where??  Doesn't matter much since i can't see upstairs (clearly) and they're hardly ever downstairs except to prepare food and leave!

This sounds like a complain. But why? You are not a customer and even if they are above nothing interesting happens. ... If you now also stop watching, you do everything right. ... At least that is what I will do as soon as my account expires. :)

• Upvote 1

•  
  • Thestarider
  • Premium Member
  • 1,133 posts
  • LocationLook up at night, and see me coming to neighborhood near you.
2 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Happy, I would say they (Penthouse "K") have blown by them to the top spot on RLC, like Ferrari would blow by a economy car on the autobahn,  just cruising in the fast lane.:sick:

Kristylookkanmikitty.jpg FERRARI

krispl2.gifFerrari Shot17285.pngFerrari

Shot17197.png Economy

Shot17190.pngEconomy

z_950.gif

Speaks volumes doesn't it, enough said !!!!! Ferrari vs Economy

• Upvote 2