Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Good pics K-Lane of Adele feasting on the couch, not at the table but the couch lol.  It also looks like dishes will start piling up again in the kitchen lol......how sad that they don't give  a shit about keeping up with themselves while in this free furnished apartment!

Edited by HarleyFatboy
Replaced KZ with the rightful picture poster

Good to see Adele downstairs.  I remember when i first 'found' RLC and it was Ilona, Anna and Irma.  It seemed like everyday at around 5:30-6:00 until like 9 or 10 p.m. their time, they were in the living room.  I actually, ignorantly, looking back thought maybe they were 'required' to be downstairs during this time period by RLC.  I'm not suggesting this as something for RLC to do but rather, to show the difference in attitude of those three toward the 'viewers' compared to these two.  Just an observation!

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I'm hoping that the girls show up wearing bunny ears really soon, hopping around looking for M&M Peanuts and other Easter treats. That would be more fun, and probably pretty cute to watch.

That's who wrote the script for the RLC. :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, havingablast said:

Adele just took 2 bananas and a can of whipped cream into Danayas room ------

This might be fun to watch.

Yes, they are licking them in a sort of a mock up blowjob. I was going to take some pics to post here, but I don't bother anymore with this nonsense, its really very boring and predictable.

• Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, havingablast said:

Just something to tease everybody with.  Pretty young ladies with nice bodies that walk around half naked to keep us tuned in.  I no longer click on that apartment.  I only see them when I look at the thumbnails.  I think this is the fakest apartment on rlc.  Just my opinion.  

• Upvote 4

il y a 14 minutes, havingablast a dit :

sincerement pas terrible.....ca ne fait pas du tout spontané, on voit qu'elles le font juste pour le show sans vraiment apprecier...pourtant je defend Danaya, mais vraiment si c'est pour voir cela je peux aller sur voyeur villa. Pour rester positif je dirais qu'elles font un effort pour etre sexy et changer le shabitudes et pour cela merci quand meme

Sincerely, really not interesting, that is really not spontaneus no passion, we can see they do that just for the show and they don't appreciate to do that. They laugh, ofc, but ...no ..nevertheless i defend danaya all the time, but  for see that We can go on voyeur villa.... To being positive we can tell that they try to do something, so thanks for the effort

• Upvote 1