Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

6 minutes ago, dana3 said:

I'm not sure if they read this stuff or not although some on here have said they do.  My take on it is that if they did, it hasn't really affected their behaviors, ect.  If it did, they wouldn't have been clubbing almost every night for a few weeks a while ago!  Just my opinion though!

If they do read these forums, I am sure some of the residents do, they will probably respond positively to polite or complimentary comments from people here and at the same time they are most likely to say "fuck you" to anyone that complains.

I think that one thing that needs to be remembered is that the people on camcaps are not the majority of the RLC audience so complaints about them going clubbing a lot will just be water off the ducks back -----

• Upvote 2

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

dana     thats    how    thats     how     it     will       be      adele      sticking      to   danaya      like      shit    to    a   blanket    &   spineless     danaya    will    just     go     along      with      it        probably      be      2  faced    as    well        eagle   wolf     your     right      adele      wants  to       fuck   off       in    fact    maybe     both      of     them         my    opinion     of        danaya    rock     bottom        the     way      aida     treated       before     she     left      might   be  good      if     a     3rd      came      &     sided    with    aida      &    let      danaya       be    on      her    own

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, havingablast said:

If they do read these forums, I am sure some of the residents do, they will probably respond positively to polite or complimentary comments from people here and at the same time they are most likely to say "fuck you" to anyone that complains.

I think that one thing that needs to be remembered is that the people on camcaps are not the majority of the RLC audience so complaints about them going clubbing a lot will just be water off the ducks back -----

i kind of agree but don't think it appropriate to curtail opinions.  you seem to think that if all comments were positive, that would somehow result in behaviors we would all like to see.  I tend to think if they were here more often, were kind to each other and just had fun in the apartment, most comments would be positive.  I don't see too many really negative comment about the K&K room because there's not too much to complain about. Just my opinion...

• Upvote 1

I see Danaya showing her culinary skills in the kitchen tonight. Wouldn't it be nice if bad sister goes out in her newly acquired clothes on her own and good sister stays in with little sister for a night of domestic bliss :heart:

Yeah I know, total wishful thinking but one needs some hope to cling onto. I've more chance of winning the lottery tonight than for that to happen !

• Upvote 3

40 minutes ago, dana3 said:

i kind of agree but don't think it appropriate to curtail opinions.  you seem to think that if all comments were positive, that would somehow result in behaviors we would all like to see.  I tend to think if they were here more often, were kind to each other and just had fun in the apartment, most comments would be positive.  I don't see too many really negative comment about the K&K room because there's not too much to complain about. Just my opinion...

I am not advocating curtailing opinions at all. In the case of the girls in the apartments, most of them are typically vain and love attention ( they wouldn't be here otherwise ) so flattery will always please them. They are here to tease and please, that is the function of them being in an apartment but if a lot they read is negative they are more likely to hide or go out clubbing especially when they read some of the totally uncalled for comments about them being sluts, whores and prostitutes.

• Upvote 4

Did just see Danaya sit at table to eat her meal? I did see her struggle with lighting might explain why she never at dinner table. Honestly how can you live at apartment and not know which switch turns what light on. 

Aida has new color hair? I miss couple days whole world is turn upside down! I do like her choice in panties! 

2 hours ago, roy1 said:

dana     thats    how    thats     how     it     will       be      adele      sticking      to   danaya      like      shit    to    a   blanket    &   spineless     danaya    will    just     go     along      with      it        probably      be      2  faced    as    well        eagle   wolf     your     right      adele      wants  to       fuck   off       in    fact    maybe     both      of     them         my    opinion     of        danaya    rock     bottom        the     way      aida     treated       before     she     left      might   be  good      if     a     3rd      came      &     sided    with    aida      &    let      danaya       be    on      her    own

For Christ sake Roy, please drop the spaces, its very hard to read what your write and besides you will ruin your keyboard space bar. Is there a problem with the space bar? Just a friendly advice, please don't take me wrong. !!

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, havingablast said:

I am not advocating curtailing opinions at all. In the case of the girls in the apartments, most of them are typically vain and love attention ( they wouldn't be here otherwise ) so flattery will always please them. They are here to tease and please, that is the function of them being in an apartment but if a lot they read is negative they are more likely to hide or go out clubbing especially when they read some of the totally uncalled for comments about them being sluts, whores and prostitutes.

I think, The main issue with this apartment is that the girls do what they (or someone of RLC) think the viewers want to see. That is why they tend to have a "SHOW" istant of there "Real Life" there. ... To limit the comments in this forum to positv resonse would be completely wrong:

• First, there should be no discussion between viewers and residents (i think).
  • Second, if you are right and comments have an influence, This influence should not be used to encourage the residents to show even more of this silly "SHOW" elements.

I always stick to a simple rule: I say what i think als long as it is reasonable and not offensive. ... Some girls in the current cast, do not fit to my expection for an apartment on a page with the label "Real Life" and i would like to see them replaced. ... They could be still nice people (even if I'm not so sure for every girl any more)

• Upvote 5

Ivè come to a conclusion about this apt. First of all when Kami and Kristy was here they had that wonderful sense of being on vacation feel to it.

Then when Irma Ilona and the wonderful Anna was at the apt it was joy playfulness and pure fun:biggrin:

And now it`s just down the drains all because of one bad egg in the basket! And you all know who i`m talking about.

That is just my feelings of this soap that is going on in the wonderful city of Barcelona:blush:

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, rockinvidde said:

Ivè come to a conclusion about this apt. First of all when Kami and Kristy was here they had that wonderful sense of being on vacation feel to it.

Then when Irma Ilona and the wonderful Anna was at the apt it was joy playfulness and pure fun:biggrin:

And now it`s just down the drains all because of one bad egg in the basket! And you all know who i`m talking about.

That is just my feelings of this soap that is going on in the wonderful city of Barcelona:blush:

Tomorrow is Easter-time to throw out that bad egg the bunny left from last year

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, rockinvidde said:

interestingly, i originally thought Adele would be the 'answer' to what i saw as 'stagnant' behavior in ilona while danaya tried to get close.  It appears what i thought the answer was became the problem!  I never thought i'd say this but i'd really like to see ilona on her computer all day again!  (just kidding...kind of!)

• Upvote 1