Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

5 minutes ago, TBG 150 said:

Okay children. I'm going to have to put you in 'Time Out' if you don't behave. :biggrin:

I did not call him something. Just his way of participation. ... And just to prove my statment consider the following post:

7 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

YES I DO,,,,THAT YOU ARE THE STUPIDEST,AND MOST RETARDED MOTHERFUCKER ON CC!!!!!

or this even more stupid one:

2 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

LMAOOOOOOO!!!!!,,,,THIS PLACE IS A CIRCUS,,,I SEE LOTS OF CLOWNS EVERYWHERE LOL

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I don't know how young you're referring to but I used to cherish all the times when I got to stay in bed and didn't have to get straight up.

Me too but, 3:30 in the afternoon??? The only time i ever remember being in bed at this time of day was illiness and/or extreme hangover!

Edited by dana3
left out 'tiime',,,sorry
  • Upvote 1

YOU SPEND YOUR DAYS ON CC GOING FROM THREAD TO THREAD EVERYDAY PULLING APART PEOPLE'S COMMENTS JUST TO QUOTE THEM AND TALK YOUR NONSENSE,,,DUDE GO GET A LIFE,,GO OUTSIDE AND GO FIND SOMETHING BETTER TO DO WITH YOUR LIFE,,,,,,,,,,YOU SIT ON YOUR ASS AND JUST TALK STUPID SHIT AFTER STUPID SHIT AND HIDE BEHIND A WORD THAT GETS ABUSED AND BEAT THE HELL UP EVERYDAY ON HERE "OPINION",,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,NOBODY IN THEIR RIGHT MIND CAN EVER TAKE WHAT YOU SAY SERIOUSLY BECAUSE YOU NEVER SAY SHIT THAT IS RELEVANT OR IMPORTANT TO CC,,,YOU ARE JUST AN ATTENTION WHORE WHO GOES AROUND ON EVERY FREAKING THREAD THAT THIS SITE HAS AND YOU SEEK OUT AND FIND EVERY COMMENT THAT EVERY PERSON ON HERE MAKES,,AND YOU QUOTE THE HELL OUT OF IT...YOU ARE THE ONLY PERSON WHO DOES THAT ON HERE,,,,HOW THE HELL YOU FIND THE TIME AND ENERGY FOR THAT SHIT I WILL NEVER EVER KNOW,,,,,THAT'S WHY I KNEW YOUR ASS WAS LYING WHEN YOU TALKED ABOUT GOING ON A BUSINESS TRIP,,,UNLESS GOING DOWN TO YOUR LOCAL SUPERMARKET TO RECYCLE BEER CANS IS CONSIDERED GOING ON A BUSINESS TRIP,,,THEN YES YOU GO ON BUSINESS TRIPS EVERYDAY LMAOOOO!!!!!

if you feel you're man enough we can continue this in the FLAME WARS SECTION!!!!!!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

JUST REMEMBER I WASN'T TALKING TO YOU,,,YOU ARE THE ONE WHO CALLED MY NAME FIRST,,,AND I THOUGHT BY NOW YOU WOULD KNOW THAT I DON'T LIKE YOUR STUPID ASS SO KEEP MY FUCKING NAME OUT YOUR MOUTH,,YOU SEE MY COMMENT JUST MOVE ALONG AND DON'T READ IT.:biggrin:::)::)

did anyone notice last night that danaya and adele were not talking.  In fact, danaya sat downstairs looking at iphone and adele sat upstairs looking at iphone.  Not texting or anything...just awake and looking at phones and yet, no communication?  So, my advice to danaya (like she 'needs' that....wish she would...take initiative to talk to Adia, be nice to adele but stop letting her control your life, and enjoy your remaining time at RLC!  Ok...i'm done...that's the end of my 'wish list' for the day!

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

They are speaking to each other right now Dana3 and everything seems good again at the moment:biggrin:

Yep...like i just said...seems she does this every day...daily control!   Now , she'll get closer and closer to the bed, probably sit down.. ect.  She just knows how to push danaya's buttons.  Than again, maybe danaya likes it!   Oh well...