Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

dana3 I have observed  a lot that has been going on with this apartment and the  actions that adele has been taking towards both girls  and always on the phone's day in and day out and the thing we have seen daily.  I  have that feeling now that I am  correct on this one and I do not think it is right for what is taking place . I feel that now till the time she leaves the project we should not mention those t 2 name again . danaya and aida deserve much better treatment  and  respect  than what they r getting . they r grown women and  it would be best that these to start to do thing  like hanging out w/o adele  tailing them. but that is my thought all together.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 hour ago, Hectorxx1 said:

Is there something wrong with posting images? I see a bad link for some image that were posted. 

Those pictures were posted in the picture sections using 3 party servers. These often only last a short while before they are taken down on the third-party file servers. RLC regularly files DMCA take-down orders to these companies, and many of the free servers have a short-term life-span for their non-paid members. StnCld does an admirable job cleaning out dead links, but it's an endless job. Pictures posted on the CC server, via the attachment center, stay up and are not removed, but you must have a paid CamCaps membership to view them and the rest of the media collection. A membership is only $12.00 USD per year.

I came back on cuz I had same thing on my mind  like I said before there a pattern here Ilona and danaya ignore adele whenever adele try to talk to danaya in her room Ilona interfere with the conversation now when aida try to talk to danaya adele interfere  so adele is acting like Ilona   so if adele leave and a new girl comes in say aida and danaya becomes friend will the new girl get ignore too ? 

21 minutes ago, mikeof26 said:

I came back on cuz I had same thing on my mind  like I said before there a pattern here Ilona and danaya ignore adele whenever adele try to talk to danaya in her room Ilona interfere with the conversation now when aida try to talk to danaya adele interfere  so adele is acting like Ilona   so if adele leave and a new girl comes in say aida and danaya becomes friend will the new girl get ignore too ? 

I hope that dynamic doesn't repeat with Adele leaving. It would be shame is Aida were followed the same path the other two girls. 

I'd like to see all the girl have more friendly environment where they do thing together rather than individually. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, legrandrobert said:

GETSOME2014, You're the best, Thanks for catching the action upstairs.

Yes getsome good catch, thanks for so called action shots, I'm sure you had to be quick on the trigger, as this could only have lasted 5 minutes or less. Typical little immature school girls at it again.

Adèle was not recruited by Ilona thus the latter had its reasons for isolating Dayana de Adèle what is not the case at the moment between Dayana and Aida
Dayana finds himself in the middle of a history which does not look at her
The action of the girls on the pic  is false but on the other hand when Dayana began to masturbate in Adèle's bed when that this came down in the kitchen was the true
On the return to Adèle, Dayana left in her chamber to finish what she had begun

7 hours ago, Hectorxx1 said:

I hope that dynamic doesn't repeat with Adele leaving. It would be shame is Aida were followed the same path the other two girls. 

I'd like to see all the girl have more friendly environment where they do thing together rather than individually. 

I can c that dadanaya is much better than they r and I can also c that she is more mature and with the other 2 out of the way she can b herself like she should be in the first place. w/o the interfearence that is going on now